PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Judical Caning

Chrislr
04-01-2007, 07:29 PM
Hi,

My name is Chris, I am a sane 36 yr old sub male, who has taken a few judical canings over the years.

I am looking to take a no holes barred caning of at least 36 strokes, full force with a Singapore Cane.

I know that this is going to hurt and leave marks for weeks.

Happy to take strokes from Male or Female.

No Sex either way, Just in it for the punishment.

Based East of London, but happy to travel.

Please PM me for more details.

londontrainer
14-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Hi
I live near wimbledon and can accommodate.
Have given punishment before which is accurate.
Get in touch for more details

Ian crmisc@blueyonder.co.uk

terry
10-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Hi Chris
I am an 54 year old ex headmaster of a private boarding school in South Africia and would willing give you the trashing yo want. I have administered a judical caning to several boys and left them marked for a month. If you really wanting this I will come and give it to you as I have seen it done in south africia in the late eighties and know that no mercy is shown. the sentence is carried out and the person is beaten sadistically
my email address is ita_carroll2@yahoo.co.uk
only reply if you want the marks for a month after the beating. I only give this sort of beating so safe word a sentence of the court.
regards
Terry

Biology Beak
19-03-2008, 05:47 PM
How I wish I lived in Dublin !!

fiveleaves
19-03-2008, 08:07 PM
If a full force caning was given with a Singapore cane it would be grevious bodily harm at the very least and the person giving it should go to jail.
You would be scarred for life!

SpMeHard
30-06-2008, 09:56 PM
I often cycle through Wimbledon. Would you be interested in pulling down my cycling shorts and spanking my bottom.

Hi
I live near wimbledon and can accommodate.
Have given punishment before which is accurate.
Get in touch for more details

Ian crmisc@blueyonder.co.uk