PDA

View Full Version : Black fem seeks otk 'discipline'

missy_sugar
24-04-2007, 12:08 AM
I'm looking for an experienced, patient, mature, older spanker to help me explore my desire for a spanking, plus lots of soothing rubbing to make it all better. A respected professional type, perhaps in education or in the pastoral services would be ideal.

I'm new to this and understandably nervous about posting this ad, so I'm looking for someone who is happy with email communication and online chat initially, so we can get to know each other. How would you reassure a newbie like me? I'm not sure of the best way to approach this, so any and all suggestions will be gratefully appreciated.

Peter Lane
24-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Dear Missy S,

I just tried to send you a rather long pm but it failed to send and I got the 'You are not logged in' box coming up. I was logged in and tried to log in again but lost the message that I'd typed out.

I can't risk it happening again (I'm a slow typist) and think maybe it would be safer if you gave me an email address, since there appears to be a fault here.

If you don't want to do this I'll try again later and save the text before attempting to send again.

Regards,

Peter.

terry
10-05-2007, 03:46 PM
hi
I am 54 experienced in administering discipline for the hand to judicial I taught in Ngeria and administered punishments to the girls and boys there. would love to bare your backside and dea with it for some misdeed
let me know what you have done wrong and I will tell youwhat to expect.
regards
Terry

grayman
31-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Hi Missy - I would like you to stand in front of me and strip naked to come over my knee for a good bare bottom hand spanking until your round firm cheeks are all lovely and red and hot. I am a mature professional male of 52 years and although firm I am also nice with it and will rub lots of cream into your bottom afterwards to sooth it and make it nice for you. I love black girls - so if it sounds like you would enjoy it please let me know - Grayman

Personal-trainer
28-12-2007, 12:25 AM
Hi Missy
I would love to help you out, I'm in Kent not too far away, I would help you explore your desires safely and at your speed, I teach music and can accommodate at certain times, please remove the x from my email address and email me if interested bottxomline1@btopenworld.com I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes
Personal-trainer

I'm looking for an experienced, patient, mature, older spanker to help me explore my desire for a spanking, plus lots of soothing rubbing to make it all better. A respected professional type, perhaps in education or in the pastoral services would be ideal.

I'm new to this and understandably nervous about posting this ad, so I'm looking for someone who is happy with email communication and online chat initially, so we can get to know each other. How would you reassure a newbie like me? I'm not sure of the best way to approach this, so any and all suggestions will be gratefully appreciated.