PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh Mon 28th Dec sexy female switch has vacancy (comm)

Tara
23-12-2009, 02:37 PM
**Very rare Royal Mile, Edinburgh date on Monday 28th December afternoon or early evening, 1 or 2 appointments left as submissive, switch or domme.**

Tall leggy Miss Tara Red has vacancies for domme, switch and sub sessions in both schoolroom, dungeon and domestic settings. OTK spankings, paddle, strap, slipper, hairbrush, crop, flogger or cane to your limits after warm-up! Dare to touch my silky stockings whilst over my knee and I will spank you harder boy!!

I also switch for you to get your own back and everyone tells me how delightful my bottom is for spanking and how nicely my soft pale skin quickly reddens up to match my red hair!

From a straight spanking session to playing out your fantasy or a BDSM session, I'm attractive, 5'6" slim, size 10, 36C and I also love roleplay! Adult schoolgirl, college girl, secretary, teacher, lap dancer, air hostess, waitress, nurse, police woman, army recruit etc.

Happy to go naked, fully shaven, I don't mind you touching me, but I don't do sexual services sorry. I have a full kit bag with lots of toys and implements to play with.

I'm very friendly and I really enjoy what I do! Relax and chat to me in a friendly atmosphere, nervous and first timers welcome. I am happy to play with men, TV/TS, women and couples. I play regularly in my personal life too so you are getting the real deal here.

**I look forward to your call 0 7 9 3 9 6 2 7 9 6 8 9am-9pm please (no text messages or witheld numbers please).**

See my other thread on this page for other photos and you can check out my sub photos on spankeefinder.