PDA

View Full Version : Trigger's in Trouble - Again!!

trigger
17-01-2010, 10:17 PM
The Demon Headmaster has broken his golden rule and allowed me one and only one more chance in exchange for a triple thrashing.

PHASE ONE : As soon as I arrived, Mr Dunlop was thundered down upon my trouser bottom - a dozen times whilst bent over touching my toes. A good warming beginning.

The Demon Headmaster reminded me of the golden rules - Obedience - Discipline - Respect - Submission

PHASE TWO : Stripped to just my underpants, I was bent over the Headmaster's knee. Firstly the hand of the Headmaster descende multiple times onto the white underpants stretched tightly across my buttocks. Horace the Hairbrush was then brought into action, first the left cheek then the right. was crying for mercy already but the whacks continued. Next, it's the turn of Percy Paddle: the Headmaster used the red side first then the black side: both sides descended with force on my cotton covered bottom. Not enough effect the Headmaster feels so down come the underpants. Bertie Brush cracks again on my naked bottom causing me to cry out '' Stop, stop, it hurts so much!'' but the Headmaster continues , reminding me of my misdeeds. Now Percy Paddle starts again - red side and black side bounce of my quivering buttocks. I was really wriggling and so , the Headmaster decided it was time for Phase Three : the real punishment!

PHASE THREE : Totally naked, I was bent over the chair back, with my bottom facing the ceiling. Bertie Brush begins his wicked whacking's again. I am really crying by now. Next , Horace the hairbrush with his stiff wooden back now belts down; more cries of anguish come from my mouth as the "Splat! Splat!" of Horace fills the Study. No relenting : it's time for Sonia Switch to be drawn into action, six and counting I nearly falls from position. Roger Rattan is next to perform whoosh and splat six times , each counted aloud ,as required by the Headmaster - real cries now and finally the headmaster is ready to deliver the final and most painful finale. Doris the Dragon is ready, count and thank the headmaster for each one. One thank you sir ow ow two thank you sir ow ow ow three thank you sirrrrrrr oooooow ow four thank you sirrrrrr ooooooooooooow ooooow five thank you sir ow no ow no ow and finally siiiiiiix thaaaaaaank yooooooou sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that hurts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stand ing with my nose against the door - the room is silent whilst I breathe heavily and vow never to upset the Demon Headmaster again.

Reader, this is no fantasy : see the photos on my profile.