PDA

View Full Version : Session Length

Smokey
05-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Here's a poll about the preferred length of session
Personally i prefer to have mine at 30 minutes. I tend to get bored and too sore if any longer. I DID once spend all day in role, but that wasnt just spankings etc

Tara
05-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Gosh bored after only 30 minutes!

My sessions last for an hour (AFTER a 15 mnute getting to know you chat) and I'm always running over my hour as my clients are having so much fun whether sub, switch or dom.

I guess it depends if you are also adding variety, scolding, roleplay etc or if you are talking about just a 30 minute non stop spanking which would be almost too much for anyone esp if hard! But bored definitely never!

My ideal session time for switching is 1 and half hours as an hour for switching is too rushed I find.

A full on dungeon session I enjoy 2-3 hours or longer.

JodieLee
06-04-2010, 09:33 PM
I started sessions originally for an hour when I began not so long ago in January, but I find between 90 mins and 2 hours ideal, with of course a good chat to begin with.

kraker
07-04-2010, 07:50 AM
I prefer longer, un-hurried sessions with no fixed end time....that way the sub never knows when its going to stop!
Having said that I have also enjoyed a few 'quickies'
...So does that help? No, didn't think it would.
Happy spanking
K

Phil Hooper
07-04-2010, 12:05 PM
It really depends on one's mood at the time. I have had very successful sessions from 3 hours to 5 minutes.

One particularly interesting scenario I have enacted on a number of occasions with a delightful lady friend who is strongly built and is a seriously accurate and powerful caner is as follows.

Arrive and knock on front door. I wait head bowed slightly.
Door opens; "go downstairs"
I go downstairs and wait in silence.
I hear footsteps on the stairs. Door opens and closes. I hear footsteps across the stone floor
"Come over here."
"Remove your shoes and trousers"
"Bend over"
She adjusts the 3 mirrors and lights so that I can see both my bottom and her standing next to me on my left cane in hand.
She lowers my pants. She is elegantly dressed in blouse and black bottom hugging skirt.
She takes up her stance to my left and expertly adjusts her feet and reach so that she is at full stretch leaning forward and I see and feel the cane gently touching my bare bottom with the tip just passed the crack.
I see the cane rise slowly in a wide arc high above her right shoulder. There is an eternal pause.
Then I hear the loud hiss and the crack and feel the explosion of pure pane almost simultaneously. The pane spreads outwards from the white line of fire I see in the mirror across both cheeks of my bottom and grows in intensity just as the second stroke lands HISS CRACK.
I think "can I bear this" but I know I have to.
12 strokes, less than 5 minutes from entering the front door.
"Get dressed and leave"
I make my way upstairs and let my self out.

Simon138
13-04-2010, 04:50 PM
I have had a similar experience to Phil with a lady I have visited frequently. Having discussed the scenario with her at the end of one session I sent a detailed email with the proposed session which I had scripted for her.. I told her the date when I wouild be working close to her premises and she reserved a time that was unknown to me.

During that day I received a phone call from the lady ordering me to see her in 15 minutes time.
I arrived at her door where she met me dressed as a headmistress, cane in hand and was greeted by "Follow me".

This took me upstairs to her work room where she said "You know why you are here, strip to your pants and remain silent". Stood in just my underpants I then was told that I was going to be slippered, to pull down my pants and grab my ankles.

Halfway through the agreed slippering I was allowed to stand up before being told to resume my position. I wondered why I had decided on the number of strokes that I had.

After the last stroke, she ordered me to "get dressed and get out of her sight" and picking up the cane again said "next time it will be the cane".

I was away from my work for no more than 20 minutes which included a five minute walk each way. It was a good session.

Leigh6
15-04-2010, 09:24 PM
I like unhurried sessions, a series of punishments gradually building in severity with time for repentance, tests, tellings off, etc., in between. I like the roleplay aspects and can take more when I am deeply into role, and that usually takes time.

Once in a while a short and to the point session is a nice change (e.g. report for punishment - bend over desk - bottom bared - swisshhhhhh whack, swisshhhhhh whack,...), but then I usually find even six with the cane pushes my limits.

guymark
22-04-2010, 12:30 AM
It's a hard one to call really I think - as if done at a leisurely pace - and with the odd break (drink water, cigarette for the top if he smokes etc), a session can soon start to become quite lengthy.

On the other hand, if someone wants a more "judicial style" session, then it is likely to be over in a good deal less than 30 minutes - unless there is a long build-up / ritual involved.

I guess the related question for this is "how often" - I know folks who would answer several times a day - and one fellow who likes to "have another go" once every few years.

If I could find someone local, I suspect I could easily enjoy a couple of sessions a months - alas long trip to London from Wellingborough!

Mark

Ik sorry sir
22-04-2010, 04:59 PM
My own favourite experiences have been for a weekend. Obviously it's been much more than just CP; I've been a house"boy" / valet, with frequent doses of the cane or tawse, and old fashioned slipperings every time sir wasn't pleased with the way I'd polished his boots, cleaned his biking leathers, etc. I would always have to address him as Sir, always have to express respect in tone, physical attitude, etc - or else!

Couldn't get enough of it.

borocub
08-05-2010, 04:43 PM
i like a long slow session building up, With braks. It depends sometimes on the guy i'm having the session with to. As his needs are for filled as well. That's why i like to get to now the guy, i think that is imported too.

TeessideBen
29-05-2010, 09:42 AM
When I arrange a session they must have breaks for either the person giving as well as the guy taking to take five minutes, tho I seriously hate guys who take a few strapps and then want out saying thats it no more, If you ask for a time limit you should stick to it reguardless.