PDA

View Full Version : Party in San Francisco

rog_london
15-06-2007, 03:09 PM
Hi all

A pal of mine in SF asked me to mention a party which is for anyone in the area for SF Gay Pride.....

Here's what he says:

If you or ANYBODY you know of from over your way who is into spanking and planning to be here in San Francisco for The Gay Pride Celebration June 24th, would you pass this info on. Perhaps you know of a site you could post it where spankers from the UK would see it. It's about a special spank party held the day BEFORE the parade. Here are the specifics. All Male Spank Party SATURDAY June 23rd held at The Power Exchange 74 Otis Street San Francisco 1-7pm. Rules and requirements, NO EXCEPTIONS Must be 18 with valid Gov. issued photo ID, No drugs or alcohol, No cell phones (because of photo possibility), $20(US) entrance fee.----------- Do you think you could post this somewhere where others might see it? Let me know because I am considering asking another man I speak with over there if he would be willing to do it and I wouldn't want duplication.

(End of quote)

Sounds like fun - I won't be there, but if you are, the Yanks do tend to do these things with some style.

If it's too far from home, well, the best of luck anyway!

Rog.