PDA

View Full Version : The day I meet DHT

tonnee
30-06-2010, 06:38 AM
When I saw on here that DHT was coming up to Newcastle for a few days I made contact with him to see if he was interested in a meet,I was pleased to say that he was.
Well the day of the meet came and I was not sure that I could go through with it, but I never let anyone down when a meet has been arranged,I had mentioned that I did not want to meet DORIS and was pleased when he turned up with out it(left it back in Hotel).
Well I am not one for giving details out but I just loved the meet and had a great time and look forward to the next time that he comes up to Newcastle,I can only say that he his one Nice man and has a good hand(not for shaking).
Tony

tonnee
30-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Well I am like you as I do like spank the females,but their are not any in the Newcastle area so I also like to spank males that want to be spanked , unlike you I like to be spanked myself now and again,that was why I meet up with DHT,and must say I did enjoy the session,but now I am looking for those that need a spanking.

anarchistic_masochist
30-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Two great meetings with Tony! I look forward to my next visit to Newcastle- scheduled for September! There is one subtle difference between Tonnee and Westey- Tonnee knows how to both give and take a good spanking; Westey, on the other hand, couldn't even find his own backside, which is surprising, as in my absence, he seems to have spent an awful lot of time talking through it! However, I'm back now, and will try to exercise a restraining hand!
TDH

Exercise a restraining hand, Sir? With me around?! Is that possible?! *Evil laugh*

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
30-06-2010, 08:41 PM
You are soon to find out, young lady, what is possible! I warned you, that when I returned from Newcastle, I should be turning my mind to the question of your punishment. I have now returned!
The Demon Headmaster

So I see, Sir. Despite what is going to happen very soon, it is great to see you back!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
30-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Flattery will get you nowhere!
TDH

I wasn't expecting it to, Sir. I was being sincere.

Cherry x

skyfella
01-07-2010, 11:59 PM
A spanking is one thing ; kissing arse quite another!

skyfella
04-07-2010, 01:09 PM
Sorry,I dont grovel...

anarchistic_masochist
04-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Read the postings- I don't recall anybody asking you to!!
TDH

I don't see where skyfella is coming from at all... :confused:

anarchistic_masochist
04-07-2010, 08:53 PM
It says Manchester on his profile!!!
TDH

Oh Sir, you know that's not what I meant at all. *Resists temptation to roll eyes*

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
06-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Well, I don't know! You try to be helpful and all you get is more impudence!
TDH

Sir - me? Be rude? To you? Do you think I've got a death wish?! I didn't mean to come across as impudent - I thought you were joking. Either that, or the unthinkable - you had a blonde moment! (Most unlikely!)

My apologies, Sir...

Cherry x

jennyTv
07-07-2010, 10:05 AM
She is getting away with everything on here.
This has to stop.

I have to agree with you ... Something ought to be done..:cool:

jennyTv
07-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh, right I am with you Sorry to Jenny tv.

Please do not adjust yor tv.
Normal service will resume as soon as possible.

No apology needed ,

Whilst checking out juliasylvias threads to see what caused the issue I found the word "peniuses".

You and The Head have very clever willies ? Must be so cos I read it on the net..

anarchistic_masochist
07-07-2010, 06:19 PM
I think that you are confusing Jenny Television with Juliesylvia. Juliesylvia is the nutter. Jenny Television is very impudent; needs to be taught a lesson; and is a nutter but in a Fruitcake sort of way!
TDH

That almost sounded like a compliment! :) Yes, TDH is bang on - Jenny's cool.

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
07-07-2010, 06:20 PM
I have to agree with you ... Something ought to be done..:cool:

Oi!!! Don't you start!! :eek: x

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
07-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Well, don't kid yourself- it wasn't! Stop putting words into my mouth that I haven't said- I have not said or implied that Jenny Television is cool! I am correct in what I said about her, which is totally different to your interpretation!
TDH

I'm sorry Sir, I misunderstood.

Cherry x

jennyTv
08-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Well, don't kid yourself- it wasn't! Stop putting words into my mouth that I haven't said- I have not said or implied that Jenny Television is cool! I am correct in what I said about her, which is totally different to your interpretation!
TDH

None the less it was very kind of you to come to my rescue..That Westy sounds like a bit of bruiser.

jennyTv
08-07-2010, 03:55 PM
I am actually a nice guy Jenny.

I like bruisers... :)

anarchistic_masochist
08-07-2010, 09:49 PM
I am actually a nice guy Jenny.

He is, you know... :D

*gives Westey a hug*

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
09-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I am not that nice.

:eek:

Well, maybe not when you're thrashing me, Sir....