PDA

View Full Version : Gaza

GAZA
28-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Looking for a spanking and abuse

mike_redbotham
28-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Welcome to the site, Gaza, but this is the wrong Forum for this type of message, you naughty boy! ;)
You should be on "Advertisements" or your local area Forum.
See headings for each Forum.

borocub
29-07-2010, 09:07 AM
Welcome to the site, Gaza, but this is the wrong Forum for this type of message, you naughty boy! ;)
You should be on "Advertisements" or your local area Forum.
See headings for each Forum.

Mike sir maybe you could teach this young man how to write a story, Of a real spanking delivered by your fare hands and more.

mike_redbotham
29-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Mike sir maybe you could teach this young man how to write a story, Of a real spanking delivered by your fare hands and more.

I would be delighted to teach him a thing or two and, if necessary, edit his stories. He needs to start by reading my stories on this Forum.

I could also give you a few spelling lessons with the help of my FAIR hands!

borocub
29-07-2010, 10:48 AM
I would be delighted to teach him a thing or two and, if necessary, edit his stories. He needs to start by reading my stories on this Forum.

Yes sir, i would like to spend some time over your knee. I have read your stories i do like them sir.

anarchistic_masochist
31-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Gaza, a man of few w

*chuckles*

That's better. You know, Sir; I reckon that it was your really, really bad jokes that triggered that spell of extreme naughtiness earlier. So in a way, it was your fault as well. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it... :D

*Hugs*

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
31-07-2010, 07:36 PM

Be fair, Sir - he's extremely dyslexic.

Cherry x