PDA

View Full Version : Brand new, nervous and seeking chastisement ...

searchingformeaning
26-08-2010, 01:42 PM
36 year old North Wales based male, tall, slim and nervous ... Brand new to this having only lived in the land of fantasies up until now. Looking for a dominant someone, and open to any suggestions that might lead to a sore bottom. Any suggestions considered (realities may vary!).

Thebelter
29-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Hiya, just read your posting. I'm over on Anglesey, can also accomodate. I've had a lot of experience over the years and can certainly appreciate your being nervous, it's a hell of a step from the theoretical to the practical!

If you'd like to meet somewhere neutral and have a natter over a coffee that'd be great, if you then want to go further we can, if not, no problem. I've got a large collection of implements and can give you a sensible intoduction to pretty much anything, and will respect your limits at all times.

searchingformeaning
01-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Would like to pursue that conversation. Hopefully, I've sent you a message - if not, let me know: the problem will be technological competence and will resend it.

daddy
02-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Hi Young Man,I am old enough to be your Father.
Situated on west coast near Aber.Am able to accomodate.
If you just need to talk at first thats fine.:)

searchingformeaning
16-10-2010, 10:34 PM
Just a quick post - have sent messages out in response, and no replies, so entirely understand if you don't want to pursue, but just wanted to check it wasn't a communication problem ... remain entirely unpunished ...