PDA

View Full Version : Does it matter what the spanker looks like?

Brummy Spanker
10-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Do you only want to be spanked by someone you fancy, or is it just about the experience of being spanked?

paul_richards3
11-09-2010, 01:06 PM
Do you only want to be spanked by someone you fancy, or is it just about the experience of being spanked?

For me it's all about being spanked.

borocub
12-09-2010, 03:52 PM
it's the spanking, and male bounding. Also respect on both sides. Ie limits, safe word,etc.

samantha_tv
12-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Basically it is about the spanking. The appearance of the spanker can improve the session, although not related to whether I am attracted to them.

For example an older man may have more authority, or being spanked by a male or female who was several years younger than me would add to the humiliation.

anarchistic_masochist
24-10-2010, 09:34 PM
It's not so much the appearance of the spanker - it's the overall "vibe" that they give off. Do they have an aura of authority? Can he cut you down to size with a certain look or a choice word? Posture and tone of voice is very important. Clothing to a lesser degree can also play a part, for example, if the Top is male, then a suit to me denotes authority.

Cherry x

TeessideBen
26-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Looks don't matter if all your having is some cp and bondage fun as long as the spanker plays by the rules and uses limites and safe words your fine.