PDA

View Full Version : new mistress

fundesperado
22-09-2010, 01:43 AM
Hi all . for those who called me for the number of the "new misterss " It is 0797675526 or misteresstorque@yahoo.co.uk .I have just had my second session with her . my god she is good !very calm , sexy ,long legs , she seemed to enjoy spanking me ! she struted around in a schoolgirl out fit , mini kilt over the knee socks & wee white shirt for a bit when i was across her knee . then she removed her top & kilt to show some lovely black nic,s n bra ! I got hard ! so i then got caned for getting hard ! I loved every minite of it . my ass is still red ! she is up for most things so if you fancy a treat give her a call .( or we could go together for a 2for1 he he ) I cant wate till pay day for session No.3 !

fundesperado
22-09-2010, 06:30 PM
O dear westy !I just dont do your style of negativaty. what is the point of this forum SPANKING CONTACTS? . If not to pass on spanking contacts ? Yes I thought I might pimp her up a bit ,as I had fantastic session ,but mills & boon !Have a word with yourself !Lets premote positive activity not sad books !:D

skelpmybum
22-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Hi Fundesperado,
Just read your post re-New Mistress, sent her an E-mail and now await her reply, I may be interested in a joint session, if you are up for it please let me know,

Regards,

Rob.