PDA

View Full Version : The Strap - possible without marks?

readingjim
23-11-2010, 11:12 PM
I wondered... is it possible to be strapped reasonably hard yet not retain long-lasting marks (ie deep bruises and/or chafing of the skin)?

I've been assured this could be done but before I commit myself to receiving such a punishment, I'd like to be reasonably certain I'll not leave with a purple backside or worse!

The strap in question looks similar to this:

http://www.aswgt.com/p030-32.html

P030.

Thanks!

Naked and waiting
23-11-2010, 11:51 PM
Whilst not wanting to click on any links on any website such as this as it could lead to disasterous consequences regarding *****es I can tell you that some people bruise more easily than others no matter what implement is used. Personally I bruise very easily and the marks stay for a couple of weeks. I used to give a friend of mine a regular belting and his bum was red raw. In a couple of days it was all gone. It really depends on the person.

Regards.

N&w

borocub
25-11-2010, 02:09 PM
i find a softer leather strap can do a good job of reddening a bare bum. i have found that if the spanker nows what they are doing, they can give you a good strapping without much marking. i like the feel of leather smaking my bottom.

lilbunny
25-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Ooooo I hope not !!!! Love the marks

borocub
25-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Ooooo I hope not !!!! Love the marks

well i do, but i do have guys i switch with that can`t been marked too much. when i have a session i want both of us to enjoy the expreance :D

exduco
26-11-2010, 02:00 AM
One thing is certain -the narrower the strap the more it is likely to mark simply because the force is concentrated within a smaller area. Some people rub cream or oil into the area to be strapped or caned in the belief that it will decrease the chance of skin breakage.

hardhitter
16-07-2011, 06:36 PM
ReadingJim
I got the strap at school - and in 6th form - and it usually leaves marks. If you have underpants + trousers on, and aren't hit too often in the same spot, it'll hurt, but there'll be a general redness, rather than welts or bruises. If it's gyms shorts or undies only (Head of Year could/did require this) there will bruises. Alot depends on how hard/how often you're hit and whether the strap lands in the same zone.
Worst strappings I ever got was from my Head of year in 6th form. A Tall (6'1") cricket-playing Master, with a killer right arm, whacked you with a two inch rubber strap (not leather) in exactly the same spot again and again...8 times. (6th formers got 8!)
17 years old; I was still crying.
Two inches of my arse were flayed to deep red colour. Bruises followed within a week. Sitting down on wooden chairs difficult for about a day.
All this because I called one of the masters 'a doddery old fuckwit'. OK, maybe I deserved it.

andrew bates
24-07-2011, 08:47 PM
ReadingJim
I got the strap at school - and in 6th form - and it usually leaves marks. If you have underpants + trousers on, and aren't hit too often in the same spot, it'll hurt, but there'll be a general redness, rather than welts or bruises. If it's gyms shorts or undies only (Head of Year could/did require this) there will bruises. Alot depends on how hard/how often you're hit and whether the strap lands in the same zone.
Worst strappings I ever got was from my Head of year in 6th form. A Tall (6'1") cricket-playing Master, with a killer right arm, whacked you with a two inch rubber strap (not leather) in exactly the same spot again and again...8 times. (6th formers got 8!)
17 years old; I was still crying.
Two inches of my arse were flayed to deep red colour. Bruises followed within a week. Sitting down on wooden chairs difficult for about a day.
All this because I called one of the masters 'a doddery old fuckwit'. OK, maybe I deserved it.
would you spank me please

Bluebell73
24-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Have to agree with what N&W says. It depends a lot on how easily you bruise. I am often on the receiving end of a lochgelly which is one of the hardest belts you can get. The lady on the other end tends to be very enthusiastic in her application. I often go hom a bit red and sore but I am fortunate it that most of the marks have gone by the next morning. I have heard that rubbing the area with Arnica cream can take away a lot of the marking. I can't verify this because I have never used it.

BB73

Whilst not wanting to click on any links on any website such as this as it could lead to disasterous consequences regarding *****es I can tell you that some people bruise more easily than others no matter what implement is used. Personally I bruise very easily and the marks stay for a couple of weeks. I used to give a friend of mine a regular belting and his bum was red raw. In a couple of days it was all gone. It really depends on the person.

Regards.

N&w