PDA

View Full Version : profile information

borocub
06-01-2011, 11:09 AM
come on guys it does not take much to fill in ur profile. also don`t get me started on very short ads ie. " anyone want to spank me". i don```````````````t mean to be picky :mad:

anarchistic_masochist
06-01-2011, 05:36 PM
come on guys it does not take much to fill in ur profile. also don`t get me started on very short ads ie. " anyone want to spank me". i don```````````````t mean to be picky :mad:

Hear! Hear! Did you see my latest reply to Cov's Let's have these down, lad!" thread? I also went on a bit of a rant!

Together, we can make a difference! (Christ, I sound like a PR man from the Labour Party! *mimes blowing out brains with a pistol* )

Cherry x

borocub
06-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Hear! Hear! Did you see my latest reply to Cov's Let's have these down, lad!" thread? I also went on a bit of a rant!

Together, we can make a difference! (Christ, I sound like a PR man from the Labour Party! *mimes blowing out brains with a pistol* )

Cherry x

yes i did see ur post. i look at a profile before i think of given a guy a pm. i sometimes think that lack of info. on a profile means they have something to hide or they maybe times wasters. maybe i`ve become a bit cinical.:(

anarchistic_masochist
06-01-2011, 06:52 PM
I understand your cynicism, sweetie. The trouble is, people are too focused on themselves and blame others for not replying to them. I would urge people to take a look in the mirror and try to figure out why that is the case! Do theyappear needy/desperate? Does their ads consist of three words? Are their posts badly written and difficult to read because it's all in "txtspk" with zero punctuation? I could go on, but I can't be arsed....

It ain't rocket science! :D

Cherry x

borocub
06-01-2011, 07:05 PM
I understand your cynicism, sweetie. The trouble is, people are too focused on themselves and blame others for not replying to them. I would urge people to take a look in the mirror and try to figure out why that is the case! Do theyappear needy/desperate? Does their ads consist of three words? Are their posts badly written and difficult to read because it's all in "txtspk" with zero punctuation? I could go on, but I can't be arsed....

It ain't rocket science! :D

Cherry x

Too Wright! It is hard at the best of times finding some one to have a session with. AS other factors come into the mix. I gess I`m lucky has I met my partener on another spanking site. :)

anarchistic_masochist
06-01-2011, 07:43 PM
It will be interesting to see if anyone else agrees with us, 'Cub! No one else seems to want to post anything - it's very quiet! Even Covspank's been keeping a low profile! I hope he comes back soon - I hate to admit it, but I'm kinda missing him! :)

Cherry x

borocub
06-01-2011, 08:23 PM
It will be interesting to see if anyone else agrees with us, 'Cub! No one else seems to want to post anything - it's very quiet! Even Covspank's been keeping a low profile! I hope he comes back soon - I hate to admit it, but I'm kinda missing him! :)

Cherry x

yes it would be good as this is a Forum after all. and yes i do miss the benter. i would like to now how sir got on in Soctland.
:D

mike_redbotham
06-01-2011, 11:44 PM
It will be interesting to see if anyone else agrees with us,
Cherry x

Well, I sure do - agree with you, that is.

happygolucky
07-01-2011, 03:04 PM
I've been wondering whether postulating that members fill in all profile fields for some time and this thread has crystallised my thoughts somewhat. I've re-jigged the profile fields so that all are now required.

Having said that, I can't force everyone to write more than the barest minimum so lazy slobs will continue to be lazy slobs and, I hesitate to assert energetic, solar powered superstars will be doing all the spanking and bending.

borocub
07-01-2011, 03:31 PM
I've been wondering whether postulating that members fill in all profile fields for some time and this thread has crystallised my thoughts somewhat. I've re-jigged the profile fields so that all are now required.

Having said that, I can't force everyone to write more than the barest minimum so lazy slobs will continue to be lazy slobs and, I hesitate to assert energetic, solar powered superstars will be doing all the spanking and bending.

well i do have the means for spanking and bending.and my daddy would only be to happy to spank four at a time.:eek:

anarchistic_masochist
07-01-2011, 05:33 PM
well i do have the means for spanking and bending.and my daddy would only be to happy to spank four at a time.:eek:

Quadrophonic bum-bashing! Eek!!!! *hides under bed, hoping to Christ that she's remembered to put the loo seat down....*

Well, algonania - glad we could be of service - but if said lazy slobs start complaining that they're not getting any action, I think I may well switch for one time only and slap them stupid!!! (And seeing that a lot of members are males looking for other males, they won't enjoy it at all! Heh heh heh!!!)

Cherry x

borocub
07-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Quadrophonic bum-bashing! Eek!!!! *hides under bed, hoping to Christ that she's remembered to put the loo seat down....*

Well, algonania - glad we could be of service - but if said lazy slobs start complaining that they're not getting any action, I think I may well switch for one time only and slap them stupid!!! (And seeing that a lot of members are males looking for other males, they won't enjoy it at all! Heh heh heh!!!)

Cherry x
well i think a few males on here would loved to be given a good spanking from you. :eek:

anarchistic_masochist
07-01-2011, 05:51 PM
well i think a few males on here would loved to be given a good spanking from you. :eek:

What a compliment!! :):) Awww! If they would enjoy it, it kinda defeats the object, though....

Cherry :) x :)

borocub
07-01-2011, 06:02 PM
What a compliment!! :):) Awww! If they would enjoy it, it kinda defeats the object, though....

Cherry :) x :)

i think you would make sure they got a well sore bottom.:D

anarchistic_masochist
07-01-2011, 06:22 PM
i think you would make sure they got a well sore bottom.:D

Me? LOL! I'm a gentle soul, really. Sometimes, I can get wound up over someone, resolving to really let rip and kick some arse! I'll confront them about whatever it is that's bugging me, proper psyching myself up for a barney, but often the object of my rage is all apologetic; I soften instantly and feel really guilty about being angry with them. I can't stay mad at someone for long - I'd be a crap Dom!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
13-01-2011, 05:13 PM
I'm sure that the World will be eternally grateful! Passing the buck again I see- you failed miserably with Cherry- she ran rings around you- and now you're saying it's my fault! "Leave her to me, Cov.." - I did and look at the result!
TDH

To be fair to Westey Sir, you didn't do anything about it either! :D

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
13-01-2011, 05:25 PM
See, listen to her. She would have not dared say anything to you 6 Months ago.
It's all your fault.

*sniggers in the corner*

Cherry x