PDA

View Full Version : Finally got that birching...

anarchistic_masochist
20-01-2011, 07:45 PM
...and it was brilliant! 250 strokes! And what a mess it made! Thank you Chiefwhip, Sir...

I'm like a perverted Teletubby... "Again! Again!"

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
21-01-2011, 05:21 PM
So you say- but where's the evidence? You keep telling us that you're on the receiving end of all these thrashings, but have failed to supply any evidence to substantiate your claims! The Top that you are supposed to be having all these experiences with, only gives testimony to your gargantuan( and slightly vulgar) eating habits, but likewise fails to provide any proof that any spanking actually took place. I'm beginning to think that you may be all talk - and of that, there is more than sufficient evidence!!!
TDH

Ok Sir - that's a fair enough point. He doesn't post much on here these days, but I'll get him to testify if you so wish.

I know I'm not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm not a liar.

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
21-01-2011, 05:26 PM
I smell burning - somebody's pants on fire???
TDH

Oh Sir, you don't think I'm lying, surely?

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
21-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Cap, fits, the , If - see if you can rearrange the words to make a sentence, Pinocchio.

I can assure you Sir that I'm not a liar. Even if Chiefwhip does back me up, there's no guarantee that you'll believe him either!

Cherry x

Chiefwhip
22-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Ok lets set the record straight!!! I and Cherry had gone to the Birmingham Bizarre Bazare in November and I had bought a birch - as Cherry has always wanted to try one due to her 'Victorian' fantasies. As it was a Sunday I dropped her off at the train Station for her journey home; so we were unable to try it out.

Or next meeting was in Coventry when we went to 'Twisted' a ****** event in Coventry City Centre on Boxing Day evening. Then Cherry travelled bach to mine for a few days.

During those few days Cherry was beaten regularly, and on the last evening at mine, and with the birch now only fit for one or two uses before being consigned to the bin, Cherry was wanting a serious spanking session before leaving the next day.

So, kneeling on the sofa and leaning over the back of it I started to birch her. Now Cherry can take quite a lot - a school scene type '12 of the best' is just enough to be a warm up. So I started thrashing her with the birch. As I did so, I was roughly counting the strokes to my self, and at 100 strokes I briefly stopped to see how she was responding. She was quite happy at this point, and as the Birch still had a little life in it I decided to carry on till it was no longer fit for purpose.

So with harder stokes she received another 150 strokes. Now the Birch was trashed and Cherry had a big silly grin on her face. She has on other occasions received numerous 100 plus canings and croppings. She has become a little 'Pain Slut'.

Chiefwhip

anarchistic_masochist
24-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Brilliant story - I have to commend you both for your vivid imaginations. Should this thread not be in the Fantasies section, however? I don't know what you "think" that you were hitting her with, but it certainly wasn't a proper birch. 250 strokes with a birch, and Chiefwhip would be in the dock on a charge of manslaughter- at the very least!! I'd lay off the cheese both of you !!!
TDH

Well, I do know that there are several types of birches - this one was about 3 feet long - about a foot of it was handle. I know not of what type of wood it was made from but each twig was quite thin and dark. It left some lovely marks! Proper birch or not, it was still fun! When it wraps around your hips, it hurts to buggery though...ouch!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
25-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Cheese? :confused:

Anyway, thanks Chiefwhip, Sir, for backing me up. x

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
27-01-2011, 05:32 PM
I think he did more than back you up.
Pizza anyone.

Ah, shaduppa ya face! :D

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
28-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Whatza matter you?

I'm craving lasagne... :)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
31-01-2011, 05:36 PM
We have heard you like food. Maybe we should start calling you Dolmio.

Don't you dare! :) Else I'll have to resort to stronger language than git...heh heh! I believe Welsh is a four-letter word to you....boyo....

Cherry x