PDA

View Full Version : Brilliant session on saturday

thelastcaress
06-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Hi all, hope everyones fine.

Aunty Eve was up on saturday visiting aberdeen - it seems there truly is no escape for naughty boys lol.

Was an other brilliant session, i say it every time but probably the best one yet i'd say and very much needed too. :)

Got a bit of a warm up because it's been a while since i got spanked last then it was on to a selection of belts and canes. I had to count some of the sets but i must have lost count in the end, oops lol.

Had my first taste of a martinette (if i've spelt that right) and it's more evil than it looks i can tell you. It looks just like a toy a child might play with but it stings like fury :D. I was spanked raw lol.

I can honestly say that my bum was on fire the whole night after that. We went for dinner after at a wee place i know, i stupidly forgot about the wooden chairs they have in there which made for comfortable eating. I'm managing to sit down today but walking around is still generally quite tough.

Thanks again for coming up Aunty, i hope you enjoyed your stay.

Yours aye
tlc

Bluebell73
06-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Hi TLC

I thought you would be in for a bit of fun. She had a couple of call offs during the week and that tends to get her annoyed. If you were the first in the queue then she probably took her frustration out on your rear end. That martinet she has is quite a nice little toy, you almost feel it is taking the skin off your behind, probably it did with you. Glad to see you are still alive because when I spoke to her earlier in the week about her visit to Aberdeen she had that glint in her eye which usually means trouble.

All the best

BB73

Barbedwire
07-06-2011, 10:34 PM
Well as tlc says ,Saturday was a good day :D
Although his spray painting did leave a bit of a mess everywhere ...especially as the room was white and his painting was red !!! tutut you naughty boy tlc ;)

BB ....I ALWAYS have a glint in me eyes , I wonder why :rolleyes:

Pity I arrived late in Aberdeen ,there were some disappointed people ,although I'm sure they won't be when I get to see them .

Bluebell73
08-06-2011, 09:18 AM
Oh dear, teacher late for class. You should get six of the belt for that. What happened, did Miranda get lost again.

BB73 :D

anarchistic_masochist
08-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Well I have to say to you Barbie. You are doing a fine job. Well done and keep them wanting more.

Yep - she's only been a member for what seems like five minutes and she's already a legend!

Cherry x