PDA

View Full Version : Judicial Punishments

Barbedwire
15-06-2011, 09:59 AM
I find it rather odd that people ask for judicial punishment and then expect a warmup prior to receiving it . Surely no judicial punishment should have a warmup !
Is this due to the amount of people who offer such services then worry about it being painful for the receiver ?

Do you expect a judicial punishment to have a warmup ?

I never warmup a rearend before adminstering this type of punishment as afterall ,what's the point if it doesn't hurt from the onset !!!:D

anarchistic_masochist
15-06-2011, 10:05 AM
I find it rather odd that people ask for judicial punishment and then expect a warmup prior to receiving it . Surely no judicial punishment should have a warmup !
Is this due to the amount of people who offer such services then worry about it being painful for the receiver ?

Do you expect a judicial punishment to have a warmup ?

I never warmup a rearend before adminstering this type of punishment as afterall ,what's the point if it doesn't hurt from the onset !!!:D

I agree - judicial canings should be cold. School canings didn't have a warm-up OTK spanking beforehand either, did they?? I'm nearly always cold-caned, and it's not with a farty little junior cane either!

Cherry x

fishvicar
15-06-2011, 04:09 PM
i agree , no warm up is necessary, as i experienced last week end, straight in undressed into panties and stockings bent over secured tight and it commenced, 30 hard strokes of the dragon cane ......still feeling it today !!!!

walpolelad
17-06-2011, 07:50 AM
Does anyone M/F offer judicial cane or birchings , in travelling distance of west norfolk ? . i would travel a reasonable distance to recieve a real session .
( good local rail links to london area )

anarchistic_masochist
17-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Does anyone M/F offer judicial cane or birchings , in travelling distance of west norfolk ? . i would travel a reasonable distance to recieve a real session .
( good local rail links to london area )

Google "British Caning Society." They use a courtroom style venue and carry out some really harsh birchings! The Tops are usually female and they show no mercy...

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
17-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Westey! I've had an idea as to how we can deal with Cherry "I'll solve all your problems" Proops. Perhaps we could book her in for a weekend session with the British Caning Society- I reckon the De-Luxe "Of the Best" package. I'm willing to go halves!
TDH

*whimpers* I really wouldn't put it past you to do something like that, Sir. I can just imagine you watching from the sidelines, rubbing your hands together with glee! I also wouldn't be at all surprised that, if you thought I wasn't being thrashed hard enough, you snatched the birch rod from the Domme and finished the job off yourself!!

Bluebell73
17-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Hi Cherry

I do enjoy reading your posts, however could I ask you not to give Barbie Ideas. You have no idea what she is like. Suggesting things like court sessions could lead to great discomfort among people like me who visit her now and again for a bit of guidance and education. If you look at her recent posts you will see that she has developed a certain enthusiasm for the use of the birch. God knows what she will use during the winter term when birch trees are in hibernation. I love your banter with Westy but he is in a bit of a sub wilderness up here.

BB73

Google "British Caning Society." They use a courtroom style venue and carry out some really harsh birchings! The Tops are usually female and they show no mercy...

Cherry x

Barbedwire
20-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Who me ???? I'm as sweet as......eerrrmmmmmm, sheesh I can't think of anything as sweet as me :D....
I'm sure you will agree with me on your next visit to class bb.

Hi Cherry

I do enjoy reading your posts, however could I ask you not to give Barbie Ideas. You have no idea what she is like. Suggesting things like court sessions could lead to great discomfort among people like me who visit her now and again for a bit of guidance and education. If you look at her recent posts you will see that she has developed a certain enthusiasm for the use of the birch. God knows what she will use during the winter term when birch trees are in hibernation. I love your banter with Westy but he is in a bit of a sub wilderness up here.

BB73

Bluebell73
20-06-2011, 05:52 PM
Westy, you are like a loose cannon on a sailing dinghy. You sit there and try to attract the odd female for a spanking and you appear to fail miserably. Barbie can attract guys like bees round a honeypot and sting their backsides just like they had disturbed the hive. The question you have to ask is; how does she do it and you don't. As I have said before you should visit her , get a leathering and see how an expert does it. Keep trying Westy, they say if you throw enough mud at the wall some of it will stick.

All the best, and by the way there is no town in Engerland that comes close to AYR.

BB73

Oh miss miss I love you I love you. I love everything about you.

Therer Bluebell I beat you to it.

Bluebell73
20-06-2011, 06:34 PM
Now Miss, are you sure you have not been partaking of the vino blanco. Sweet I will have to check up in the dictionary to see if any part of it applies to you. As I am very soon to come into contact with your arsenal of causing pain I am being careful in what I say. You realise of course that Westy will be jumping up and down just wishing he could be there.

BB73

Who me ???? I'm as sweet as......eerrrmmmmmm, sheesh I can't think of anything as sweet as me :D....
I'm sure you will agree with me on your next visit to class bb.

Barbedwire
20-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Well westy ,I knew it was only a matter of time :rolleyes:

Oh miss miss I love you I love you. I love everything about you.

Therer Bluebell I beat you to it.

Barbedwire
20-06-2011, 08:24 PM
BB , how about you nip via westy's place and bring him over .The only reason he can't manage on his own is that his mobilty scooter would have no power left in the battery !!!!

I look forward to hearing your definition of sweet :D

Now Miss, are you sure you have not been partaking of the vino blanco. Sweet I will have to check up in the dictionary to see if any part of it applies to you. As I am very soon to come into contact with your arsenal of causing pain I am being careful in what I say. You realise of course that Westy will be jumping up and down just wishing he could be there.

BB73