PDA

View Full Version : Plimsoll slippering

jimslipper
22-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Any body interested in e chatting about being slippered with an old school plimsoll. I was regularly slippered over gym shorts at school and have met some new friends who give and receive.
james

kindlysir
24-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Are you just interested in chatting about experiences or are you looking to enjoy being on either end of a good slippering??

jimslipper
24-09-2007, 03:58 PM
That really depends if you are interested in the school slippering scene.
I suppose I have a fetish for the old school plimsoll being applied over gym shorts. What is your preference?

hornplayer101
24-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Hi
I have always been a devotee of the plimsole slippering, both giving and receiving. I like to chat about, take part in roleplay and generally love the subject

I 'd love to hear from you

Paul

jockey briefs
27-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Any body interested in e chatting about being slippered with an old school plimsoll. I was regularly slippered over gym shorts at school and have met some new friends who give and receive.
james
I always wanted to be slippered over gym shorts, with my pants underneath, so that you could see the outline of my pants. I can't meet up but like to email. Do you wear pants under shorts for the slipper?

Harper
28-11-2007, 04:23 PM
I attended public school when a slippering was common place. Usually in shorts. i remember having to fetch a shoe from the locker room and had a choice of which to accept. An old flexible one or a brand new stiff one.

6 of the best touching toes was the norm.

In more recent years i can remember an occasion when I agrred to strip completely out in the open to receive 12 of the best bend over a haystack. It was exciting and i still get hard just thinking about it.

spankdan
30-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Anyone up for organising a group slippeing in the london area ?
dan

pyjamaboy
04-01-2008, 09:48 AM
The slipper was my Father's favourite implement to use on me. He had a special leather one reserved for the purpose which he kept on a shelf in his wardrobe. It lay on top of a pair of heavy cotton stripey pyjamas which he would order me to change into. Whilst I did so he would put a silk cravat on over which he wore a heavy silk dressinggown. He'd start by slippering me over his knee. For a really heavy dose he'd have me over some pillows arranged in the middle of the bed so that my bottom was high in the air. Up to 20 strokes was normal.

I enjoy re-living this so if anyone wants to act out the role of father - please get in contact; I'll supply the clothes.

pantiegirl
13-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Hi Dan,
I would be interested in organising a slippering in London. I normally only like to receive but am happy to administer a slippering if required. I love to get it dressed as a schoolgirl. I cannot accommodate but dont mind sharing the cost of hiring somewhere. Would love to get a well slippered bottom as soon as possible.
Regards,
pantiegirl

pantiegirl
13-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Personally I prefer to wear a pleated school skirt and nylon panties for my slipperrings. I love to get it on the seat of the skirt first and then on my panties.
Regards,
pantiegirl

pantiegirl
13-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Any kind of slippering makes me feel excited. There is nothing nicer than a hot slippered bottom.
Regards,
pantiegirl

pantiegirl
13-07-2008, 06:27 PM
I would be prepared to role play the role of your father if in return you would treat me as a naughty schoolgirl and slipper me on my skirt and panties.
I cannot accommodate, but am prepared to share the cost of hiring somewhere if you cannot accommodate either.
Regards.
pantiegirl

pantiegirl
13-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Hi,
I also love to chat about being slippered and love to actually get slippered even more. I am a 50 year old male but adore being humiliated made to dress as a schoolgirl and slippered on my skirt and panties. I am not experienced in administering slipperings but would happily learn to return the same pleasure that you were giving me. I look forward to your reply and the thought of a hot red stinging well slippered bottome really excites me.
Kind Regards,
pantiegirl