PDA

View Full Version : Need a long, hard spanking to tears and beyond.

spank_69
26-10-2007, 08:16 AM
OK,

I will be having to leave these boards within the next xouple of weeks, but I want to go out with a bang, or more precisley, a spank!

There is a local sauna to me which has a dungeon area, and I'm looking to meet up with a few hard handed spankers in order to give me a spanking I won't forget. I want (and need) it long, hard, bare bottomed and until I'm crying and beyond.
I'd be quite prepared to be passed from lap to lap, or in whatever position would suit my spanker(s) until I am a thoroughly spanked, tear stained, very hot, red and sore bottomed lad.
For those who enjoy it oral relief can be offered for afterwards.
I'd be willing to pay or reimburse the £10 entrance fee to those who turn up as well.
If there are any other spankees who would want to come along, then you'd be very welcome. Probably looking for about 4 or 5 spankers in all, but would pay for up to 10 of us (including spankees)
I'm looking at the afternoon (12:30pm - 3pm) of Tuesday 13th November, in the E10 area of London.
If you're interested about this please pm me and I'll give you further details.

Cheers!
spank

spank_69
06-11-2007, 11:40 AM
Just to remind any interested parties that it's only 7 days away...

;)

spank_69
12-11-2007, 01:28 PM
222 views and just the one interested party!

No one else want to put a naked lad over their knee for a long, hard spanking and slippering, until I'm crying and begging you to stop, but you carry on knowing I need to be properly disciplined...