PDA

View Full Version : Certain Positions

'Anky Spanky
14-04-2012, 09:08 AM
My disciplinarian is very particular about authenticity in our sessions together. As, indeed i am
I always have a domestic scenario, rather than a scholastic one with her these days, so it came as a suprise to me that she added two "new" positions that i had to adopt.
The first, i suppose isnt THAT unusual, but, anyway.......it was the full "diaper" position i think its called.
When i say "full" i mean that my legs weren't just lifted, but with my feet as near to my head as possible. This meant everywhere was at her disposal, including my anus (which i found getting spanked there a novelty, TBH) And it was good to be able to see her go about her work, as it were. But the one thing i had misgivings about was the fact that my genitals were protruding, and, had she inadvertantly hit those then i would, more then likely vomited there and then. She was handspanking me, so she didnt hit anything that she wasnt supposed to, but i am wondering what will happen next time when an implement is used. A few CMs out and i am barfing, lol!!!!! I can see where its a good position for a good leg-slapping, too, but is (was?) it that an authentic position to adopt?
The second one isnt a problem, position-wise, but more of whats applied whilst in the position. Its the "bent over touching toes" one.
The cane, yes, the strap, yes, perhaps even a belt. But not a handspanking, which is what she gave me after i adopted it that i didnt (dont) think too authentic.
While i dont have any say during session (i am happy to trust her to take full control) we DO have chats both before and after sessions, and any matters raised are discussed, and we both can raise matters, and misgivings, etc. I have said nothing about this so far, but might if the general consensus here is that they arent that authentic.
If these 2 are "non authentic" then they will be worked around. But, if they ARE part of what went on "back in the day" then i will just have to get on with accepting them.
Any thoughts, anyone?

Hankinson

Barbedwire
15-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Hi hankinson,
I have spanked many when they were younger in the so-called diaper position ,so I would say it is a proper position ( they hated this more than over the knee) . As for standing bent over touching toes ,well it's not really a position I disciplined youngsters in ,although sometimes if they were on the run and I had to grab an arm to catch them I would have skelped their backside still standing straight , even though they always wriggled and pulled to get away .
Obviously everyone has different ideas on domestic discipline and positions that were used .

Barbie x

'Anky Spanky
16-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Well, "my boys" are safe !!!!!
We had our post session phone chat today, and i raised my concerns with her
Firstly, she said its her intention to ONLY handspank me in the diaper position and that suits me fine. She agreed that it would be a bit difficult to remain accurate to within a few milimeters should she use an implement. She also said she made me adopt it to both see if i was compliant at the stage of the session, and also so i could see her working on me. And it wasnt as if i could wriggle about too much in that position anyway. So, i guess that one stays.
The toe touching handspanking won't be repeated. It will now ALWAYS mean an implement. Dunno whether to be happy or not about that ;)
While in conversation with her, she mentioned some "suprises in store" for me. Of which those were just 2 of the many i can expect from now on....yikes !!!!!

Hankinson

red hand
17-04-2012, 10:21 AM
bending over touching toes has never been something that i am keen on, either giving or taking (however at my age i couldn,t touch my toes even if i wanted to)