PDA

View Full Version : a very spankable bottom

justforfun
13-12-2007, 11:43 PM
im not a bad looking guy who loves to be spanked dressed as a naughty schoolgirl looking to have some fun with men women or couples who would like me over there knee with my school skirt up and my knickers down and who live close to finchley in london also any ladies who would like to be spanked by the head girl thanks for dropping in hope to hear from you soon

SwitchCaneman
14-12-2007, 05:39 AM
hi saw your ad im m 59 love spanking tv schoolie bums and lots more. i live in east london. accom only. get in touch if intrested. geoffrey562001'yahoo.com

geoffrey

justforfun
14-12-2007, 11:48 AM
thanks for the interest sorry that you live to far for me to travel, and so this time i'll just have to keep my knickers on.

regards justforfun

jonspank
14-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Hello I am 57 and i like all kinds of sinarios so what ever turns you on i can ablige. I can all so acommodate if you wish.
Hope to hear from you soon Jon.

justforfun
14-12-2007, 02:15 PM
hi jon
thanks for the interest as the thread suggests i love being spanked by uncles aunties headmasters etc etc as long as im the naughty schoolgirl in the corner with my hands on my head, as this is the first time i have used a contact service i will wait for your reply on how to take this further.
best regards
justforfun

jonspank
14-12-2007, 03:33 PM
hi jon
thanks for the interest as the thread suggests i love being spanked by uncles aunties headmasters etc etc as long as im the naughty schoolgirl in the corner with my hands on my head, as this is the first time i have used a contact service i will wait for your reply on how to take this further.
best regards
justforfun

Hello again,
I am free this weekend and live close to the Kilburn, i am 5'7 white and way 11 stone. My e-mail address is davies_jg2@hotmail. com
I will be what ever you want me to be; You can e-mail me direct or through Spanking Contacts, You may find that they have put a line underneath my whole e-mail address wich will take out the underscore, please be aware of that.
Kind regards Jon.