PDA

View Full Version : A good caning

john001
18-07-2013, 09:59 AM
Hi

I just like to share the fact that I have just had 18 hard strokes (6 each from 3 different canes) from my wife followed by a few more while I tossed myself off. Feeling sore but satisfied and interested in discussing this and similar experiences with those who share my kink5549

somers
18-07-2013, 12:32 PM
that's a great pic I can relate to it as I get similar from my partner. we use 5 different canes from an extremely thin junior that stings like a wasp up to a straight dragon cane which burns like mad!! Leaves bruises for a week....

SpankedSlave
18-07-2013, 12:39 PM
I get punished regularly by my wife. She uses a flogger, then a series of 6 riding crops (the thin ones are the worst and hurt like hell) then a heavy black leather tawse. I am handcuffed and gagged throughout. She also spanks me in between. Then finally I get 6 or 12 strokes of the cane. In total, she makes me mentally count the strokes of all the implements and tell her at the end, and it is usually over 200 hits. I then have to submit to her.

john001
18-07-2013, 03:33 PM
that's a great pic I can relate to it as I get similar from my partner. we use 5 different canes from an extremely thin junior that stings like a wasp up to a straight dragon cane which burns like mad!! Leaves bruises for a week....My wife started with six with a whippy junior cane then six with the fearsome dragon reformatory and the final six with a heavy kaboo senior cane (my personal favorite) and she then continued with this while I masturbated (it only took 4 strokes until I came) - Sometime I'll get 3 rounds of 18 before I'm allowed to masturbate.

john001
19-07-2013, 07:53 AM
I get punished regularly by my wife. She uses a flogger, then a series of 6 riding crops (the thin ones are the worst and hurt like hell) then a heavy black leather tawse. I am handcuffed and gagged throughout. She also spanks me in between. Then finally I get 6 or 12 strokes of the cane. In total, she makes me mentally count the strokes of all the implements and tell her at the end, and it is usually over 200 hits. I then have to submit to her.

We have tried various implements over the years including riding crops, paddles, tawses, rubber and leather straps, various whips the birch and bare hand, but nothing does it for me like the cane across naked buttocks and today we rarely do anything else (my second preference is a tawse or leather strop, which I also enjoy across my back.)

In our earlier days I would always be restrained for anything more that a quick six of the best and sometimes gagged, but this was out of necessity (I could not stay in position otherwise) rather than any particular desire to be tied up. Today being able to voluntarily stay in position is part of the ritual of submission.

In the past a good session took a lot of planning and setting up, kids away, equipment retrieved from hiding places, furniture rearranged to give the required space making a good beating a rare treat. Now the kids flown the nest we have our caning horse permanently in place in a spare room with everything to hand which means I can have a beating when ever the fancy takes us. The heavy sessions still occur only relatively rarely, but I'm over the horse for a dozen strokes or so a couple of times a weeks - I much prefer being well supported than simply bending over as we previously did for a "quicky".

We own a selection of 13 canes from a thin, whippy nursery cane to a heavy 40 inch dragon and a session will sometimes involve 6 from each although more typically we use just three canes (a whippy junior cane, a heavy rattan senior cane and the 32 inch dragon) omitting the most and least severe and I get 3 or occasionally 6 rounds of six from each (54 or 108 strokes). I like the variation in sensation that comes from using multiple canes, but my favorite is the senior cane which has the right balance of sharp sting and bruising thud for my taste. Our sessions sometimes end with sex, but these days my wife prefers me to masturbate while she applies the a few final "wanking strokes" with the senior cane. I have never managed to orgasm solely from the cane without other stimulation (we've tried) but I'm usually close at the end of a session and it takes just a seconds with a few strokes of cock and cane for me to orgasm.

c.hollins
31-07-2013, 08:44 PM
i wished my wife would disciplne me

john001
01-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Have you asked her?