PDA

View Full Version : Peterboro spanking

Peter Boro
03-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Anyone interested in some bare bottom spanking fun? I'm easy going (though can be strict if that's what you need!), bi - I enjoy giving oral to completion, but not into anal, considered handsome and total discretion always assured. I'm safe, sane and experienced, switch with guys and dominant with the ladies. I can give with implements to whatever level you require, and can take a good hard spanking and enjoy the slipper, paddle, hairbrush and tawse. If taking I do prefer to be made to strip totally naked first.
Can accom in a hotel a couple of evenings a week, and can also travel fairly locally.

Look forward to hearing from you guys and gals and giving/receiving a hot, sore, red bottom!

hatton
07-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Anyone interested in some bare bottom spanking fun? I'm easy going (though can be strict if that's what you need!), bi - I enjoy giving oral to completion, but not into anal, considered handsome and total discretion always assured. I'm safe, sane and experienced, switch with guys and dominant with the ladies. I can give with implements to whatever level you require, and can take a good hard spanking and enjoy the slipper, paddle, hairbrush and tawse. If taking I do prefer to be made to strip totally naked first.
Can accom in a hotel a couple of evenings a week, and can also travel fairly locally.

Look forward to hearing from you guys and gals and giving/receiving a hot, sore, red bottom!

Hello, yes i`d love to meet up for some stern cp!!!

Peter Boro
28-01-2008, 08:47 AM
Just thought I'd bump this up in case anyone missed it!

OK, I couldn't be bothered to do the ad again...so spank me! :D

skoolboy_uk
18-02-2008, 06:53 AM
Hello, Oh yes I would love to share some quality spankings with you. I am Milton Keynes about an hour from you. Can come over or accom contact for further details. P.J.

Damian29
04-03-2008, 07:47 AM
I'm a rugby player and love to be spanked