PDA

View Full Version : Just strict discipline given

graham
11-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Young 56 year old master will visit only to deliver the most severe of punishments and discipline. Not interested in giving soft spankings, if you can’t take your punishments don’t contact me. EXCEPTION, if you are new to the scene then lets talk first and maybe I can introduce you in the way you want. I have 20 years of experience in delivering the right treatment to deserving miscreants of both sexes or to couples, I will roll play, I am fully equipped, I will administer CBT or any other punishment if required or any other of your more unusual requests, ask, I have done it so you will not shock me. I will take note of your needs and you will know you have been disciplined. I may want to test your O levels after or during your discipline. I will administer outdoor punishments; I will not accommodate you till I know you.

imaginative1
12-01-2008, 05:58 PM
Sounds interesting but location may be a problem!! Do you get down to London much? Passed 'O' levels with flying colours!! (=!=)

graham
13-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Never get into London, if you ever come into the countryside around here let me know

davide
17-05-2009, 08:49 PM
if you ever get to hereford i have a bottom in need of severe spanking otk and equally severe caning , will submit to you.
davide

Deegee
22-05-2009, 05:26 PM
Hello Sir,

I live in Cheshire and require severe discipline. I will take whatever you think I deserve. Would you be prepared to travel? I will do whatever you say.

I love to bend over and feel the severe sting of the cane. Can accommodate you sir.

Happy to bend over and take my punishement any time.

Deegee

edwina
05-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Young 56 year old master will visit only to deliver the most severe of punishments and discipline. Not interested in giving soft spankings, if you can’t take your punishments don’t contact me. EXCEPTION, if you are new to the scene then lets talk first and maybe I can introduce you in the way you want. I have 20 years of experience in delivering the right treatment to deserving miscreants of both sexes or to couples, I will roll play, I am fully equipped, I will administer CBT or any other punishment if required or any other of your more unusual requests, ask, I have done it so you will not shock me. I will take note of your needs and you will know you have been disciplined. I may want to test your O levels after or during your discipline. I will administer outdoor punishments; I will not accommodate you till I know you.submissive over in macclesfield can accomadate looking for a regular caning [/quote]