kraker
24-04-2014, 10:57 PM
All my pics have dissapeared.....how sad

jonspank
25-05-2014, 11:04 AM
Yes i have noticed and some of mine are missing as well

happygolucky
26-05-2014, 08:45 AM
If you can let me have dates of when posted and when they disappeared I can delve a bit further. It shouldn't be happening as I haven't deleted any. You are sure you pressed the save button. Also and I've no idea why but pictures not used - that is transferred in some way to an album etc - within two hours are automatically deleted.

Regards
John

jonspank
03-06-2014, 10:06 AM
Hi John, I am not to worried about mine. I will be adding some more new ones of me getting a good thrashing with the Dragon, for my outburst on this site.
It was the pictures on Krakers site i wanted to see, as i had one of his subs that was coming to me.

Regards,
Jon

whacky bottom
27-10-2014, 04:46 PM
Hi.

I have had this happen on another spanking website. I have a feeling that my website account had been hacked and somebody was having a lark. It may be a good idea to change your password to something quite complicated before putting more pictures on your profile.

whacky bottom.

jonspank
27-10-2014, 06:24 PM
I am not to worried as people only see my bottom and legs and the new ones i download are cropped. Thank you for getting in touch.

whacky bottom
27-10-2014, 11:15 PM
Another thought that I have had is if somebody has hacked your account and has your e mail address then they can possibly hack that if it has the same password or a simple password. they then have pictures of you and the e mail addresses of all your non spanky friends to send them to.

just a thought, on the way to the pub.

wb