PDA

View Full Version : la session with edward

fishvicar
04-06-2014, 05:54 PM
i entered his room, he stood there with a 4foot cane swishing it in the air, strip and put on those clothes that are on the table he instructed me , i got undressed and put on the clothing, sheer nylon knickers that were a size to small for me, pull up stockings and a tight body all in one dress that covered my body up to just below the knees. i was the led across the room to a bench which had leather straps and was bent across it with my legs parted and strapped to it along with a strap across my back and my hands stretched forth also strapped, i could feel the tightness of the clothing and just knew there was going to be no protection for what was going to happen.....a blindfold was also put on me and i was then told that my punishment was going to be very severe and that there would be no safe word to use. i could hear the cane being swished in the air and then just out of no where it started, rapid fire 17 strokes across my arse in quick succecission all given within 5 minuites, i had no time to breath in before the next cut came , i felt on fire and could feel the welts building up.the blindfold was taken of me, a pause and standing in front of me was a hard throbing cock, whose was this i thought as the master was still behind me with his cane, i heard his voice, take my friend into your mouth and make him happy, without any arguement it entered my mouth and at the same time as sucking it for all i was worth the rapid fire with the cane began again,, i was frightened i would bite the cock but thankfully he came with an explosion in my mouth very quickly, i thought this would have pleased edward but no, he shouted at me and blamed me for making his friend come to quick, he then lifted the body skirt up and pulled my knickers down and told me to expect to have my arse cut open as he was going to give me at least 24 strokes of his no 1 dragon cane, they came one after another without any warning and i could truly say it was agony, i could feel each stroke as if it was toothache, the caning stoped and then i felt what i thought was oil/ vasiline being rubed on my arse hole i also felt fingers being enterd then after a probing i felt what i knew was a hard cock slowing being inserted into me, i was being fucked and fuck me he did for around 10-15 mins until he exploded, afterwards nothing was said apart from either him or his friend giving me another 24 stokes of the cane. i was then unstrapped and told that i had taken it well and that next time would be more severe.