PDA

View Full Version : losing a bet

redchris76
26-01-2015, 07:58 PM
Playing poker against 3 like minded people where the bet is first one knocked out will have to take a forfeit. I get a lot of good hands but get unlucky and I am the first one out. At the end of the game they decide that I am to be punished by all three, they decide that it should be determined how many stroke/spanks I get by the game that is about to start between my team Liverpool and there team spurs. Starting with 12 strokes for every goal Liverpool score I get an extra 6 strokes/spanks off each three but for every goal spurs scores. They say that it will be hand spanks off all three and a implement of there choice each.

1 chose tawse 1 chose paddle and the last cane. At the start of the game I was facing 36 hand spanks, 12 stokes of each implement. I wanted my team to win so was praying for a 1 nil win. The game starts and Liverpool are on fire scoring in 7 minutes and then scoring a 2nd just before half time. They score 3 more in the second half to win 5 nil which means 126 hand spanks and 42 off each implement. I am told to get ready straight after the game for my punishment.

Longtawse
26-05-2016, 09:10 PM
I have a 31"leather tawse. A few goals and someone's sore!