PDA

View Full Version : Mentoring and/or discipline for ladies of all ages.

CorrectiveAction
07-02-2008, 02:42 PM
Corrective Action

A mentoring and/or discipline service for English based ladies of all ages.

Mentoring:

You know inside yourself that you could do better, but perhaps need that extra push that someone with an interest in you could provide. Sometimes that’s a partner, parent, teacher or friend but often they are in our past and now who will provide that motivation or direction?

An experienced, firm and constructive mature male mentor will be looking to ensure that you get from this what you need, rather than what you want, which is often something quite different.

I use structured methods, firm discipline (see below) and constant attention. You bring yourself and a willingness to travel this road together.

If after discussion I decide to take you on, I make a commitment at the start for at least 3 months, but you can withdraw at any point, as you know full well.

Discipline:

This depends on your age and any past experience, but will involve being corrected by hand and implement as I see fit.

If this concerns you, then of course it should, otherwise how would it be a deterrent? Why would you wish to avoid it?

You can rest assured that any correction is given by an experienced hand and with your best interests at heart.

Commencement:

This is the time to ask yourself do I really want this? Only you know the answer and there is certainly only way to be sure, you can contact me initially by email through the site or at the address shown below.

ca4ladies@googlemail.com