PDA

View Full Version : Wet bottom spanking

jaybo
04-03-2017, 11:54 AM
As usual Jaybo was daydreaming the day away enjoying the warm soapy heat of the bath .
He had not completed any of his chores that Uncle had asked him to complete before he arrived home.
The kitchen was a mess washing up piling up food congealing on plates, dirty washing dumped in front of the washing machine and the bin bursting out of the bin liner...the living room was a tip too, dirty mugs with remnants of tea and crisp crumbs all over the sofa no hoovering done and magazines strewn everywhere.
Jaybo did not hear uncle arrive back indoors he was laying naked in the bath with his ears submerged dreaming about cakes while absent mindedly rubbing his genitals.
Uncle was not in a great mood he had had an awful day at work the boss giving him hell about a lost report and asking him in front of his collegues if he enjoyed being a drain on the companies expense and a waste of space!... coupled with delays on the tube Uncle just wanted to get home to a nice clean house and put his feet up.
When Uncle entered the kitchen his mood darkened further and when he slipped inthe living room on a discarded mag he was ready to kill!.
Uncle thundered up the stairs and heard light splashing from the bathroom he threw open the bathroom door to find that lazy fat nephew wanking in the bath.
Jaybo opened his eyes Oh dear uncle looked cross he tried levity and said "hey uncle had a good day?" this was the straw that broke the camels back!.
Uncle seized Jaybo by the arm "UP NOW!" he screamed.
jaybo went to grab a towel ..never mind that said uncle
on the bed bottom up...you sir are in dire need of some
discipline.
Jaybo flushed red and scuttled into the bedroom not avoiding a hefty smack on his bum as he passed uncle..Owww!.
Jaybo did as his uncle said and presented his bottom high he was cold because he was still wet from the bath
and shivered slightly.
Dont worry said Uncle one part of your anatomy wont be cold for much longer!
Uncle began with some huge smacks to the proffered bottom fine spray flew as uncles hand thumped into wet flesh Jaybo groaned a wet spanking always stung more!
Uncle did not think that a simple hand spanking was sufficient plus Jaybo's fat bottom was hurting his hand.
Uncle found his favourite paddle brush, Much better he thought as He brought the paddle down hard on Jaybo's puce cheeks..Jaybo winced as the keen pain of the paddle thumped home bringing with it the tears and uncontrolled writhing as the heat and stinging pain scorched his entire nates.
Uncle was exhausted after thrashing Jaybo soundly he sat on the bed..Jaybo was sobbing into a pillow,bottom still in the air.. he was almost completely dry.
Ok said Uncle up you get..I hope you have learned your lesson..now fetch us both a cup of tea and later we will tidy up together..Jaybo nodded a little smile on his red teary face and rubbed his bottom carefully as he went to fetch the tea.

SoSerious
09-03-2017, 06:14 PM
Good story, maybe Jaybo got off lightly though!

jaybo
09-03-2017, 09:02 PM
Oh definitely I am quite happy for someone else to put him in a another "whacky" situation.
I was in the bath when I toshed that story out! :)

j4otk
18-01-2019, 01:24 PM
'Uncle was not in a great mood he had had an awful day at work the boss giving him hell about a lost report and asking him in front of his collegues if he enjoyed being a drain on the companies expense and a waste of space!.'

Sounds like your Uncle is nearly as desserving of a good hard spanking as you are. Perhaps he should have taken that hairbrush into his workplace the next day and explained to his boss the consequences of finding you masturbating in the bath. His boos could then put two and two together upon later finding your Uncle wanking at his desk whilst viewing snaps of your hot, wet,fat derrier.

jaybo
18-01-2019, 11:08 PM
I just had to read the story again!
I think uncle eventually got carpal tunnel from all that wanking and punishment and retired to a seaside retirement home for old perverts :-)

SoSerious
29-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Good story Jaybo, I do wonder if Uncle might have let you off lightly - after all, he's going to help you with the chores you didn't do! :eek:

jaybo
30-01-2019, 05:05 AM
I might dust off uncle out of retirement and see if he's up for another session!
You never know!