PDA

View Full Version : My wife is due to be spanked next week - suggestions welcome

happygolucky
15-04-2008, 01:37 PM
We keep a punishment book and, with all the children back at school next week; Monday or Tuesday she will get her come-uppance for all those little misdemeanours over the school holidays. The session will last about two hours and will include the usual hand, paddle, crop, strap, tawse, cane etc.

How about some suggestions from users here as to the extent and type of punishments. Can't guarantee to carry them all out - she'd be exhausted - but I can pick the best suggestions. I can then report back to you maybe even with some anonymised pictures.

There are 12 wrongdoings in the book from the holidays and three left over from the last session. They vary from driving too fast, keeping a dirty car and that sort of thing to the really serious ones like over spending and, worst of all, saying the punchline to one of my jokes out loud just before I did at a dinner party - bloody ruined it!

She's 44, about 5'5", size 8 with a 34 B cup and the most glorious body and nipples. Our sessions always include dirty sex including her sucking dildo's, sucking me, wearing remotely operated dildo etc. plus all the punishments. It can be indoors, in a car, in the woods and sometimes in our garage where she's often strung up or down. We sometimes build up over a day or two just to spread the torture a little.

Don't worry it'll be my turn next month...

taughtbum
15-04-2008, 06:05 PM
What a great idea. Can I watch - or even join in? Seriously though, do you have an order in which the punishments are carried out; I mean do you start with a spanking or go straight in with the cane?

Also there's a very interesting thread on this site about the use of nettles; something my wife and I have used for years, they really up the ante as the only really affective way of scratching that itch is either the strap or the cane.

Do you use the remote vibrator in public and, if so, what sort of reaction does she give out as you turn it on? Would you be willing to put an account up on the site about the session as it sounds like great action for all of us to gloat over?

As to punishments; well a stiff bristled scrubbing brush rubbed across a newly reddened bottom is very challenging and caning on the hands can be very effective in making it an occasion to remember. Perhaps also you could try getting her to apply some of the punishments and then punish her for not doing it hard enough.

Best of luck with it and do let me know if you'd like an audience.

rhysjones50
17-04-2008, 01:53 PM
the garage seems a good setting if you can tie her down naked to a work table or similar..then warm her up with a leather paddle..after this try a thin dressage whip..very stingy. Deliver the strokes with a wristy action, perhaps twenty then a short rest followed by another batch..this should teach her a lesson. The dressage whip is my fave implement when I punish someone.

ladyseeker
17-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Yes, tied to a table is a good idea but whatever you do, can you please take some photos, post them here and then make her write an account of the whole thing and how she felt - very instructive from the point of view of us spankers; peer inside the brain of one of our 'victims'.

I often use a ping pong bat on my wife. If you drag it across the buttocks as it strikes then it drags the flesh at the same time as stinging it. And what about the good old fashioned belt, the pain starts as soon as she hears it being withdrawn from the belt loops, a bit like swishing a cane through the air.

A nice long plastic ruler held taught above the buttocks then flicked down can be surprisingly effective. Has she ever worn the remote dildo whilst being spanked and caned - that would be really odd I think.

Best of luck anyway. Look forward to hearing about it.

Spankme42
18-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Dear 'Algonania',
Keeping a log of misdemeanours in a punishment book sounds so simple, but what a great idea - carry on the good work!

In relation to "The session will last about two hours and will include the usual hand, paddle, crop, strap, tawse, cane etc".

Just a thoughtm but how about using a Plimsol... either post-hand spanking? Or following the paddle??

Being the old-fashioned git (that I am), may I suggest a six-of-the-best slippering over the back of a chair with her holding onto the chair legs....

I wish you well & Happy Spanking!

happygolucky
19-04-2008, 12:16 PM
Thank you for the idea. I tried the plimsol on her once but she just didn't get along with it and for some reason nor the slipper. I know it's not up to her but I try to stick to certain bounds.

As to the punishment book, well the idea is even better than you think because I sometimes take it with me on business trips and fill it in odd situations which can can be rather fun; on a train, in a business meeting, having supper in a hotel. At other times I leave it at home and send her a text message telling her to fill in a set number of things - I have found that a lot of otherwise unheard sins are outed that way. I also get her to fill in the back of the book with little stories, drawings and so on, all designed to feed my predilections.

I have got two new canes (thank you phil - see links) to try out which she's never 'tasted' before so I suspect the 'finish' will be rather fun for us both. One is very thin and whippy and other a mite stiff so I'll have to get her to kiss them in the order she'd like them used.

All the best.

happygolucky
25-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Well, somewhat later than planned the said punishment took place this morning. Red bottoms all round.

Started off with some written work; got her to write out her fantasy spanking in the back of the punishment book which was very illuminating. I also got her to draw the described events on the clear facing page (it's a nature study exercise book so one lined page with a blank page facing it). She stood in the corner, hands on head whilst I read it and naturally as I was so shocked by what I read I awarded extra.

She dressed pretty much as instructed, slim short skirt, white knee socks, white flat shoes, white button up blouse. Started in the usual OTK manner, then spanking, cropping and two tailed tawse whilst bent over the desk. Then stripped naked for some more over the desk followed by two different crops, by this stage we'd only got through three or four of eighteen punishments. We moved from my study into the sitting room and there the frolics continued through five tailed tawse, two more riding crops, a paddle, a long handled paddle until the final act; three sets of six of the best with three different canes, chosen by her and kissed to indicate the order in which they should be applied: once for first, twice for second and so on. She took them well and the scores are settled.

I'll try and disguise some photos and post them here in the next few days. I also made a video recording of some of it and I'll see about that as well.

I really should find something to do; something more constructive than thinking about sex and spanking all day.

daveb
28-05-2008, 10:48 PM
I've always found the riding crop used on the ladies genitals (with appropriate force of course) is always a great way of punishing them if they've been indiscrete enough to wank.