County Durham Cant accomodate at home at moment this may change. Will meet at outside venue if appropiate

Default New to South Wales

Having just relocated to South Wales My wife and I have been players in the Spanking Scene for ages. My wife is a very keen spanker (well caner to be exact)
    We would be pleased to hear from others in the area who would like to meet up for a chat and cup of tea and hopefully some spanking fun. We play together or separately. My wife is only top but I enjoy switching either Dom or sub. Have long experience in scene and enjoy party's as well as 1.2.1 meets with other players.
    John

Last edited by just4fun; 09-01-2009 at 01:41 PM.
    Just4fun Hidden Content

County Durham Cant accomodate at home at moment this may change. Will meet at outside venue if appropiate

Default Re: New to South Wales

Well I posted this little while now and it seems that either nobody uses this site or nobody in Wales is interested in meeting new friends in the area.
    Wonder what the reason is.
    John
    Just4fun Hidden Content

I've been to South Wales - not as often as north. I'm male, very into sports and have role played a few times as a submissive.

Quote Originally Posted by just4fun View Post
    Well I posted this little while now and it seems that either nobody uses this site or nobody in Wales is interested in meeting new friends in the area.
    Wonder what the reason is.
    John

I'm very interested
    Jackxx

hi my name is bill i would be interested in being spanked and punished by both of you.imlooking for daytime spanking fun with people who would enjoy having a nice bare bottom to punish.im available today and tomorow. contact me on wb007h2430@blueyonder.co.uk

I'd love to meet up...only interested in Lady doing the spanking...

john i would be interested in being spanked by you or your wife bill. masterbill@sky.com