Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Any one get regular dad slipperings?If so with what?

In my day the most regular DAD punishment was the SLIPPER! Who'd like to compare notes on seventies/eighties DAD slipperings? Did he use his reg carpet slipper or a more sporty trainer? Did you go over the knee/bed/chair?Did you wait for it or was it immediate? I still love a good slippering and have many stories to tell so hopefully we can start bit of a horny slipper story here ... Dennis The Meance's dad had the right idea!!!! Bend over,lads!!!!!!

Default Re: Any one get regular dad slipperings?If so with what?

although my dad hand spanked it was the slipper mostly from age 12+

it was a regular carpet slipper to begin wiith the ones he wore but then he kept one of a pair for spanking purposes only

it was usually always over his knee always shorts/trousers down and most of the times underpants down as well

that went on until i was 17 which was well into the 80s

Quote Originally Posted by col2001 View Post
    although my dad hand spanked it was the slipper mostly from age 12+

it was a regular carpet slipper to begin wiith the ones he wore but then he kept one of a pair for spanking purposes only

it was usually always over his knee always shorts/trousers down and most of the times underpants down as well

that went on until i was 17 which was well into the 80s

Hi col, I was adopted and was in care to I was 7 years of age I was fostered by a couple who eventually adopted me my dad used his carpet slipper on me when he caught me smoking for the first time I was never in regular contact with the slipper but had my bum spanked frequently enough when I needed it...

i was given the slipper as a kid but when i got to about 10 my dad made me bend over the table and i was made to take my trousers down and was spanked with the belt.i was 11 minuites late home one day and i got 11 wacks with the belt it hurt like hell.for swearing or answering him back he used to put me over his knee and gave me the belt i used to get the belt up untill i was 17

My sister and I were both spanked by both parents, mum used her hand, but dad used his leather slipper. If we had both been naughty we would be spanked together I always had to go last so I had to watch my sister getting spanked and by the time I was spanked I was all ready crying, but it didn’t lessen the punishment.

My dad kept a pair of old carpet slippers in the bottom drawer of an old desk in the back room of our corner shop. I would have to bend over the desk for several whacks across my bare bottom. This punishment was for all sorts of things but regularly for smoking and pinching the stock. Also as a 'reinforcement' of school discipline, which was nearly always gym plimsol and pretty tame compared with home. My granddad also spanked with his hand which was just as bad as the slipper. This went on until I left school aged 15 in 1961.

Mr dad, on discovering my under-age drinking (a friendly word from the pub landlord) acquired a cane which was applied on several occasions, me bent over the same desk in the same sort of undress. My last corporal punishment was a leathering with a pit belt belonging to an irate uncle - it was about two weeks before my 18th birthday.
    Andi

Intrakota Guest

At home mum gave out all discipline, she walloped me otk by hand untill I was 7, then for a couple of years she slippered me with a Dr Scholl's wooden sandle until she decided a leather belt was more in line with what 9yr old's deserved. A cane appeared when I started comprehensive school at almost 12 in Sept 69, I'm ashamed to admit when I felt it for the final time.
    I was caned at 23, that was by the mum of one of my mates, something for another day.

My mum used to use a plastic spade, and her hand, my dad used his hand and a belt (once), my aunt had a stick she kept in the kitchen until I snapped it, then she resorted to a school cane and a plympsol. My aunt was also the person who probably introduced me to wearing schoolgirl uniform during punishment.

Si

Hi I was very strictly brought up by a dad who usd the slipper. I first got it when I was 11 and continued to get it right through till i was 17. dad used a white plimsole that lived on top of the waedrobe in my bedroom. Dad slippered my bare bottom very his knee till I was about 15 then it was over the back of the sofa in the living room. Prior to being slippered I would have to go to my room and strip to my underpants and wait that was the worse bit. Dad also gave me the belt three times but that's another story.

I know it is too late now to reply a four year old post. But this matter is one of my favourite. Dad's slipperings!
    I grew up in the 70's/80's my dad slippered me a lot of times. He used the slipper he was wearing at the moment so I tasted quite a few kinds. All were good stingers for sure.
    There is a funny story behind my dad's slipperings. Making it short, his first intention was to use the belt as main implement when I turned 6 yo, my grandad introduced my dad to belt at that early age. But my mom thought I was too young for beltings so she asked Dad he could try with the slipper before going for the belt. And Dad became a newborn slippering dad since then. Even he launched a sort of campaign to
    promote the use of the slipper between friends and relatives. Whenever other dad complained about his kids behaviour , my dad asked Have you tried the slipper? It works great with mine!

There was no doubt it worked for me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast