Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default dressed in knickers and otk

hi, i am new to this site- 49 years old and have lots of fantasies but unfortunately not acted upon any of them!

In one of them, i have been discovered by an aunt/uncle dressed up in aunts sexy lingenie playing with my hard cock.

I am severely told off whilst being made to stand in front of aunt/uncle and i am very embarrased but still with a hard cock which will not go down.

Aunt/uncle tell me not to worry- in a few minutes my backside will be a red as my face and my hard on wont last!

I am pulled over aunt/uncle's knee and knickers pulled down- spanked with bare hand then paddle/belt until very tearful!

Finally i am made to stand in the corner for 10 mins. My cock is hard again but i am told not to be a naughty boy and play with it!!

First post so hope ok

Default Re: dressed in knickers and otk

Would like to undress you down to silk knickers, shower you then OTK with wet panties to be spanked then OTK with knickers down, and then made to stand holding your cock whilst I undressed and put you over my thighs with your cock rubbing my legs whilst being smacked!!!!!! - Ian

Mrspanks, sounds like just what I deserve.

Lying across your lap while my cock is rubbing on your leg- wow.

What if I lost control due to spanking and the friction- would you be cross?

id love to wear knicks under my trousers and my aunty pull them down in a public place for all to see and be put over her knee for a very humiliating spanking

mmmmmmmm nice one!!
    thats one of my fantasies too!!

Ah yes- being spanked and humiliated in public- very arousing fantasy!!!!

Also, been spanked by 'Aunt/Uncle' in front of their other familiy members for the first time!!!!

Hi,
    I am a seventy year old man who wears knickers every day under a kilt at home and under trousers outside and having been doing so for years. My wife knows of all of this and gives me spankings when asked.

As a child of four my mother smacked my bare bottom hard for finding my drawings of knickers. It was rude to make such drawing she said. As I liked drawing knickers I though it well worth a sore bottom to carry on making the drawings. I got found out once more with the inevitable bare bottom thrashing, I took more care not to get caught again. Not surpringly, knickers and spanking became inextricably linked and have provided me with great pleasure.

In the days of my childhood, knickers did no mean the unisex briefs women wear today. No. Women wore real knickers then - Directoire knickers. Directoire knickers have no equal. They are the best and most comfortable to wear. The have plenty of room and do not chafe on the crotch as do school knickers and panties.

From where can you get Directoire knickers?

You can get them from Anettes website if you do not mind being bombarded by BNP propaganda.

A better much choice is Beauties4Beasties Website, for Mylesta Directoire knickers and also A1 Bras website for Walker Reid Directoire knickers.

ferula

Quote Originally Posted by juliesylvia View Post
    Yes I would like that I would love it if I went to a club I am wearing all black, black t-shirt, black tight brief shorts black frilly knickers and black ballerina shoes, or my low heeled black stilettos , I am at the bar , suddenly this elderly short 5ft'3inches gentleman 83
    years old appears by my side "Well girl? where is my drink child? And my stool ?" He has an air of authority about him
    "Oh sorry Sir" I reply "Er what would like you Sir ?"And I get off the bar high stool
    "Make mine a Scotch young lady and be quick about it"
    "Yes Sir"
    I embarrassingly get his drink and offer it to him
    "And you should not be DRINKING GIRL"
    "sorry Sir"
    He say's it in front of everyone at the bar I wish for the ground to swallow me up
    "Make hers a a blackcurrant with soda "
    While the barman gets my drink he drags me over his knee , he is quite strong for 83 and he starts to spank me hard and quite fast on my tight shorts
    "OWWWWWWWWWW PLEASE SIR , DON'T, DON'T I 'M SORRY SIR"
    "You wait girl I intend to discipline you and I don't care who see 's girl, just you wait"
    Oh my God!!!!!!!! shame!!!!! and when the drinks come
    "Put it at my regular table, come here girl" he holds my arms behind my back and slaps my shorts covered backside TO THE MIDDLE OF THE CLUB FLOOR NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Stay there" he barks at me "HANDS ON YOUR HEAD" He sounds so terribly angry I don't even know who he is, he gets a high stool from the bar , drags me over his knee, gets both my hands behind my back and starts spanking me IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHTCLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!SHAME!!!!!!!!! In front of hundreds of people

"Please Sir , no more Sir" Shocked people are staring mouths agape some are laughing , in fact most people are laughing at me Everyone is watching, then he takes my tight Lycra mini shorts down to JUST ABOVE MY BUM AND CONTINUES SPANKING ME ON MY FRILLY BLACK KNICKERS , By now I am pleading and crying and begging him to stop, but he doesn't, "You WICKED GIRL, GOOD, I HOPE YOU ARE SUITABLY EMBARRASSED GIRL AND I HAVEN'T FINISHED WITH YOU YET GIRL" I get a really good spanking, some people are saying"Good , tan her bare backside red raw old man " Oh shame, shame, he is not finished yet , HE PULLS MY KNICKERS DOWN AND RESUMES SPANKING ME ON MY BARE BACKSIDE, the crowd raises a mighty cheer when he pulls my knickers down.

This has now gone on for 20 minutes, he is old , soon he will stop and my embarrassment will be over, I didn't reckon he would have a clothesbrush I get hard ,fast spankings for a further ten minutes, by now there are quite a few tears down my place
    "GET UP GIRL" he shouts, the crowd give an almighty cheer as I get up and pull my knickers and tight shorts up, Shame Shame, well at least its over, He grabs my arms and puts them behind my back and slaps my bum continually as he runs me out of the nightclub to his car as the crowd laugh and cheer more.

The car is an old Rolls Royce,
    "Charles open the door" It is chauffeur driven? Oh No
    Charles his driver opens the back door and he gets in first dragging me in behind him, it quite a big back seat and he drags me over his knee, hands behind my back again and this time a slipper, He pulls down my shorts and frilly knickers as Charles gets out the drivers seat goes to the back door and shuts it
    "I don't even know you Sir"
    "So what young lady, you obviously needed a good spanking and you know you do because you let me embarrass you girl, you wait I will really thrash your bare bottom when we get to my house girl , but for know "
    "OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" The hard fast slippering starts
    "Please Sir"
    So I can well relate to knickers and public ,embarrassing humiliating spankings
    That's a brilliant story! I'd be absolutely mortified at being humiliated in public like that! Yet, your fantasy is strangely arousing.... nice!

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by ferula View Post
    Hi,
    I am a seventy year old man who wears knickers every day under a kilt at home and under trousers outside and having been doing so for years. My wife knows of all of this and gives me spankings when asked.

As a child of four my mother smacked my bare bottom hard for finding my drawings of knickers. It was rude to make such drawing she said. As I liked drawing knickers I though it well worth a sore bottom to carry on making the drawings. I got found out once more with the inevitable bare bottom thrashing, I took more care not to get caught again. Not surpringly, knickers and spanking became inextricably linked and have provided me with great pleasure.

In the days of my childhood, knickers did no mean the unisex briefs women wear today. No. Women wore real knickers then - Directoire knickers. Directoire knickers have no equal. They are the best and most comfortable to wear. The have plenty of room and do not chafe on the crotch as do school knickers and panties.

From where can you get Directoire knickers?

You can get them from Anettes website if you do not mind being bombarded by BNP propaganda.

A better much choice is Beauties4Beasties Website, for Mylesta Directoire knickers and also A1 Bras website for Walker Reid Directoire knickers.

ferula
    Just checked out the website - the stockings are fab! I was curious - I thought "what the hell are directoire knickers?" Then I found out they were old-fashioned bloomers! I can totally understand why a seventy year old man would find them arousing but they don't really appeal to me. Girdles, corselettes and slips - along with proper seamed stockings....mmm nice! I love sexy lingerie!!! I'm only 31, therefore I'm old enough to remember slips, or "underskirts" as my mum used to call them. I used to wear them under my school skirt at primary school. When I reached secondary school, they went out of fashion. My mum tried to make me wear them and I used to protest: "Mu-uu-uum!! No one wears underskirts anymore!" She relented in the end, especially when my older sister backed me up. After a couple of years, my mum didn't wear them anymore either.

Ferula, you're very fortunate to have such a fantastic and sympathetic wife! It's also great that people at your time of life can still manage to have sexy, spanking fun! I must admit, the thought of you wearing pink frilly knickers under a kilt did make me giggle - in a nice, good-natured, funny kind of way of course. Fair play! Long may it continue!

Kind Regards

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by juliesylvia View Post
    Thank you Cherry xxxxx, yes it would be well embarrassing especially as I am 5ft 11 1/2 inches and this short 5ft 3 inch old O.A.P man puts me over his knee and beats my foolish frilly backside for me , serves me right for having above average intelligence but not using it properly glad you found it ....arousing
    I'm only five foot three! You sure it wasn't me in disguise? A suit and a bit of prosthetic make-up...yeah...all I'd need to do is perfect the voice and the walk, et voila! Instant old man!!! That'll teach you for being so silly! 'Cos there's not much chance you'd see a pensioner in a nightclub. There's every chance you'd catch me in one though! And I'm partial to a bit of Scotch whiskey too. I drink fine malt whiskies straight. No ice. No mixers. Mmmm...now I'm craving alcohol....not good...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast