I've always wondered what it feels like to receive the Strap or Tawse as part of a real punishment. It's like an itch that needs to be scratched.

Intrigued by the agony as it strikes my palm and then the engulfing pain as it slams across my bare buttocks. Despite needing to escape the bite of the leather, you instruct me to stay in position as you continue to beat me until a lesson that so sorely needed to be taught, would never be forgotten. Gingerly I dress, thank you and wonder when I'll next be able to sit comfortably again!

Looking for an older (I'm 45) male or female to accomodate this punishment.

I'm based in the Thames Valley and work in the London area so that general location would be ideal.

Initially looking to make contact with view then to arrange a convenient time to visit (I can't accomodate) which will allow me enough recovery time afterward for any tell-tale marks to fade. Please be patient; this window of opportunity isn't hard to align - however I'm not a time-waster - simply want to ensure that when the next chance arises, I'm able to fulfill this need as efficiently as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RJ