Thread: Our first time

Default Our first time

We posted an ad in the other section of the site and someone asked how we met and got "into" spanking, so I thought I would tell everyone!

We met when we were at University in York. In the first year we both stayed in college, its a colligiate university. The second year I wanted to move out and through a mutual friend met Sophie ( I am alice btw). I am border line OCD when it comes to tidyness and cleanliness, and Sophie knew this. I am certainly not the easiest person to live with!

Things were OK for a number of weeks as she really made an effort but generally things started to slip.

It came to a point when I just lost it and for no real reason said I would spank the living daylights out of her. We are neither of us big girls and she just laughed at me. I guess adreneline took over and I managed to get her in a position to give her a really hard spanking. She ended up in tears but really apologetic.

Default Re: Our first time

Very exciting to hear about how you first met and enjoyed spanking. Would love to be punished by the two of you !
    Do you mainly punish other girls, or do you deal with boys too ? How do you find submissive girls ?
    Would you like to tell us about some more of your spanking experiences ? SS

Yes boys and girls One of us only gives (Alice) Sophie both gives and takes

yeah i too would like to be punished by you both and have sent you an email.