Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miss Fife

Default Re: Miss Fife

Aye, it certainly makes for interesting reading! Can I play? *giggles*

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Westy you big bruiser who was an olympic boxer in the army. Why the hell would I want to meet and have a talk with you. I detest you with all the intensity I can find. You and the ignoramous from Coventry that has no respect for members on this forum will get no respect from me. I will be At Stirling Rugby Club on the 3rd December. If you wish to attend, give me notice and I will be happy to meet and discuss your lack of respect that you show the members on this forum.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by westender View Post
    I would like to know where you get this little guy from Glasgow thing. I am 6ft 2 and used to be a boxer in the Army. I said I would meet you anytime and I dont think you could fight sleep. I am in Grangemouth tomorrow. Let me know where you want to meet and I will be there. It wont be for a fight but it will give you an idea of who you are dealing with. You have one more insult to me and that's it. Now I said I dont want to chat to you and I wont say another word about you if you do the same. But if you do, be it on your own head.

Hi Westy

I would like to know the actual situation when you started to dislike me to the situation we have today. I never at any time insulted you outwith the usual amount of joking. It seemed to happen when I took great offence at Cove when he was totally out of order with the remarks he made against a member that I have great respect for on this forum. Why was that, do you have something against ladies on this forum who charge a small fee for the hard working services that they provide. I would be more than happy to let this unhappy situation go to rest. I will however defend to the utmost the ladies whose services give me great enjoyment. Down to you.

BB73

I would like to know where you get this little guy from Glasgow thing. I am 6ft 2 and used to be a boxer in the Army. I said I would meet you anytime and I dont think you could fight sleep. I am in Grangemouth tomorrow. Let me know where you want to meet and I will be there. It wont be for a fight but it will give you an idea of who you are dealing with. You have one more insult to me and that's it. Now I said I dont want to chat to you and I wont say another word about you if you do the same. But if you do, be it on your own head.

Didn't take latin at school cove too busy doing science and other subjects. Had to do English and found it a total bore. I know it pleases you when you can point out a spelling mistake shows you for the small minded person you are. As far as running out of friends is concerned, you nor anyone on this site was a friend when I started in it so how could I have lost any. Cherry is free to choose what she wants. I have never shown her any disrespect but if she wants to side with you and Westy that is her freedom of choice. I would like this to be the final correspondence between us as I am becoming bored with the rantings of you and your pal and will ignore anything you say from now on. In fact I wont bother to read it.

So long colonel Blimp.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    Well done, Fanny! Another spectacular own goal, revealing just how stupid you really are! If you're going to use big words to insult other people, at least make sure that you know how to spell them! It's IGNORAMUS- it's Latin, and means "We don't know"( 1st person plural present active of the verb Ignorare). There may be many things that I don't know, but there is one thing of which I am absolutely certain - that is, that you are a tithead of the first order!! I'd be seriously worried if I had your respect!! You appear to be rapidly running out of friends- even Cherry has seen you for the cretin that you are.
    TDH

Quote Originally Posted by covspank View Post
    Well done, Fanny! Another spectacular own goal, revealing just how stupid you really are! If you're going to use big words to insult other people, at least make sure that you know how to spell them! It's IGNORAMUS- it's Latin, and means "We don't know"( 1st person plural present active of the verb Ignorare). There may be many things that I don't know, but there is one thing of which I am absolutely certain - that is, that you are a tithead of the first order!! I'd be seriously worried if I had your respect!! You appear to be rapidly running out of friends- even Cherry has seen you for the cretin that you are.
    TDH
    I've always wanted to learn Latin; it's a fascinating language. What's Latin for "I don't know"?

Going off on a slight tangent, I don't know why people get so defensive and irritated when their bad English is corrected. I'm always very grateful because incorrect grammar etc. makes one look like a total dunce. It's very easy to fall into bad habits and forget how to write and speak properly; no wonder we have graduates that can't even write a formal letter!

Cherry x
    I don't mean to be naughty, or bad, or rude...it just kinda happens! Hidden Content

Also for the record, I'm not the sort of person to take sides - if I disagree with something that someone says, I will say so 'cos I'm a gobby cow. It will be on a basis of a point of principle or argument, not because I have anything against that particular individual.

Cherry x

Cherry

Please accept my apologies. I just assumed from the message that was entered by Cove that he had received a private message from you that gave him the right to say what he did. Basically I have had enough of this forum. Barbie has been giving me grief regarding how I react to ignorant people and I have to agree she is right. Cove and Westy can have the forum, The two of them can continue to put their insults and belittle other members on the forum. I am more than happy to leave it and go into other forums where the members are more enlightened.

Cove and Westy, it is all yours you pricks

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    Also for the record, I'm not the sort of person to take sides - if I disagree with something that someone says, I will say so 'cos I'm a gobby cow. It will be on a basis of a point of principle or argument, not because I have anything against that particular individual.

Cherry x

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell73 View Post
    Cherry

Please accept my apologies. I just assumed from the message that was entered by Cove that he had received a private message from you that gave him the right to say what he did. Basically I have had enough of this forum. Barbie has been giving me grief regarding how I react to ignorant people and I have to agree she is right. Cove and Westy can have the forum, The two of them can continue to put their insults and belittle other members on the forum. I am more than happy to leave it and go into other forums where the members are more enlightened.

Cove and Westy, it is all yours you pricks

BB73
    Assumed? Assumed??! What kind of cowardly, two-faced bitch do you think I am?! As Cov correctly pointed out, he was merely commenting in reply to something I had said on the "Katy's Poem" thread, namely your comments about Shakespeare. It is just as well that you have apologised to me, young man, because I am fucking fuming right now!

Cherry

Cherry, please empty your in box it's full right now.
    Ta.
    Whoops! Your wish is my command, Sir and I have made room. Hell, I can't help it if I'm popular!

C x

Cherry

Why do you have to accept what Cove says without question. If you look back I was willing to give you a substantial amount of money if you subjected yourself to a bit of discipline from Barbie for a good cause. That offer still stands. I cannot for the life of me understand why you dislike me so much. I never at any time insulted you or questioned your integrity but obviously there is a club on this forum that I dont fit into and to be honest I dont want to be part of. As I have said the offer still stands. Subject yourself to Barbie's mercy and I will donate what I offered to the good cause.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by anarchistic_masochist View Post
    Assumed? Assumed??! What kind of cowardly, two-faced bitch do you think I am?! As Cov correctly pointed out, he was merely commenting in reply to something I had said on the "Katy's Poem" thread, namely your comments about Shakespeare. It is just as well that you have apologised to me, young man, because I am fucking fuming right now!

Cherry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12