County Durham Cant accomodate at home at moment this may change. Will meet at outside venue if appropiate

Default Spanking and caning

OK tried the last post to get some interest and find some males and females who may like a meet up and make friends. So far only loads of people have read it with only one chap replied. I am not into posting what I like to do to you as I am sure you know. All I would like to say is if you want to meet up with a 63 year old guy who has been spanking and caning bottoms both ways since I was 18 years old. (reckon that makes me experienced) then say hello. I will be happy to invite you to come over for just a chat and a cup of tea if you like. I would prefer to meet friends who are able to return the invitation as my house gets boring and I would like a change of scenery sometimes. LOL.
    Welsh scene is not that dead is it.. Or does it all happen over the bridge. ____________) OUCH !!!!!!

Just4fun Hidden Content

Default Re: Spanking and caning

I would love to visit you and I am in South Wales on a regular basis with my work. I'm afraid that I would not be able to return the invitation but hopefully we could prevent boredom setting in!

happy to chat, im 45 yo straight guy i n s wales, into cp, for discipline purposes/correction...im m8teeus@yahoo.com..sime

hello i live in hereford but can travel and occasionally invite you over. i like a thorough spanking followed by a spectacular caning. last time it was 3 lots of 12 ( still wanted more though) lets talk send a pm to me and we can arrange good times, my bottom hurts just thinking about it . hopefully brett

happy to chat..im m8teeus@yahoo.com on yahoo im

County Durham Cant accomodate at home at moment this may change. Will meet at outside venue if appropiate

Quote Originally Posted by matt44 View Post
    happy to chat..im m8teeus@yahoo.com on yahoo im
    I have tried to mail the address in several diferent ways and all were sent back unsendable Must be hard chatting when there there is no email address and no phone number. What wrong with chatting in PM on here .
    Just4fun Hidden Content

To be honest, im on yahoo most of the time and log in here now and then

Quote Originally Posted by just4fun View Post
    I have tried to mail the address in several diferent ways and all were sent back unsendable Must be hard chatting when there there is no email address and no phone number. What wrong with chatting in PM on here .

I am also in south Wales and often deserve to have my bare bottom soundly thrashed , although I cannot accomodate .