Cool Miss Fife with Female Sub or TV Switch available for your needs

Do you seek a simple OTK spanking or slippering, or maybe you need something more intense ,well you've come to the right place. I offer punishments mild to very severe ,suitable to your needs. Bastinado and face-slapping also available . My costs are very reasonable . I have separately equipped rooms to use ,depending on your scenario , you can also hire these for yourself and a guest or guests . Ask around , check my site and see what you think for yourself. I also know a female sub who is available one day a week, either Wednesday or Saturday with a very high pain threshold should you wish to discipline her .Check the updates page on my site for more info . She is a true submissive and will need you to be strong and dominant - do not give her choices ,just tell her and she will take what you dish out ,do not keep asking her if she is okay ( she hates that ) . Maybe you would like a mature TV switch , well there is Miss Miranda , who loves role-play and can be as demanding and bossy as you like or just very naughty and gets into a ton of trouble so you can punish her ! You may book any of us for a 1-1 or if you prefer book more than one of us together . The choice is yours . Keep an eye on my updates page for any events that I may have planned including dishing out Judicial whippings and canings to the lovely female sub where you can come along and observe ! Miss Fife x

Default Re: Miss Fife with Female Sub or TV Switch available for your needs

Please remember ALL ENQUIRIES should be made via my website .

Miss Fife x