Thread: Spanking

Default Spanking

Hi, Im looking for a willing female/male spankee to go over my knee for a good hard spanking. I am open to pretty much anything and enjoy roleplay. Mail me if your're interested.

Default Re: Spanking

Quote Originally Posted by mcol89 View Post
    Hi, Im looking for a willing female/male spankee to go over my knee for a good hard spanking. I am open to pretty much anything and enjoy roleplay. Mail me if your're interested.
    hi, my name is tom. i am a 61 yr old man who is a novice to the spanking scene. i am looking for a good hard over the knee spanking. if required i am prepared to give a spanking to the specified tolerance level.
    let me know if i fit the description of what you are looking for, even if you are not interested let me know so i know where i stand.