Default 24 year old who looks much younger (like a teen) looking for strict dad / master

Hi,

I'm a 24 year old boy who looks much younger, like 16 or 17. I grew up in New York, and have smooth, hairless, caramel brown skin. I am of Sri Lankan origin. I'm looking for a long term relationship.

Default Re: 24 year old who looks much younger (like a teen) looking for strict dad / master

Hi Kuteboy

I am 59 and a very experienced spamker of naughty boys. I live in Lowestoft and have a apsre room if you would like to visit. I ahve done mentoring in the past and would be happy to help with your life choices.. I don;t know if you can travel or if I can visit you. Do get in touch andlets chat. my e-mail is strictuncle44@yahoo.com