Central/West Scotland. Can travel not accommodate.

Default Brand spanking new

Hi there

Ive just joined and I wanted to introduce myself. I'll keep it brief but of you want to chat please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Im a woman - early 20s, Fairly new to all this, but very keen. Looking for a semi regular spanking - although I don't mind a one off. I have a thing for hands, hairbrushes & belts but there's plenty out there I'm willing to try.
    (Strictly platonic, nsa)
    & would meet with male, female - Maybe even a couple.

Default Re: Brand spanking new

Hi MsMarie,

I've just joined too and I'd love to chat with you. I'm a mature, older man who will take you in hand
    when you're naughty, bare your bottom and administer a stinging admonishment with light leather-
    backed paddle, strap or cane. I like role-play very much. I feel you would enjoy a disobedient
    scenario, so be prepared to come to my study. Love to hear from you. X

hello and welcome

Hi MsMarie,

Male spanker here and not long joined myself, Love warming young bottoms, if you want to chat about your wishes please get in touch