Default a masters pleasure

There is no greater joy for a slut than to take a good caning for a Master pleasure . I love to have my limits stretched or broken & proudly wear marks welts after being disciplined or punished. I like to be caned on panties & on the bare the longer the session the more I can take .

slutjill here love being spanked & caned in panties & on the bare for a masters pleasure can be very naughty need discipline & control or whatever a master decides my main desire is pleasing a master or others

Default Re: a masters pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by slutjill View Post
    There is no greater joy for a slut than to take a good caning for a Master pleasure . I love to have my limits stretched or broken & proudly wear marks welts after being disciplined or punished. I like to be caned on panties & on the bare the longer the session the more I can take .

Well, you seem to be the ideal sub, Slutjill. I'd certainly love to stripe your bare bottom with the cane and give you a brisk
    slippering to round off. Let's correspond first and then we'll take it from there.

Prof

Default Re: a masters pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by tailbrusher View Post
    Well, you seem to be the ideal sub, Slutjill. I'd certainly love to stripe your bare bottom with the cane and give you a brisk
    slippering to round off. Let's correspond first and then we'll take it from there.

Prof
    Hi Sir thanks for contact I would love to link up my email is johncummins@ymail.com hope to hear from you soon slut jill
    slutjill here love being spanked & caned in panties & on the bare for a masters pleasure can be very naughty need discipline & control or whatever a master decides my main desire is pleasing a master or others