Thread: Who will spank?

Default Who will spank?

Hello, I'm looking for a good hiding from a man, 45 years old and above, any size. Can and will travel for a good session, ideally in south Wales, but will travel along the M4 corridor and the south west of England. Please note that I am fat, if that's a problem, then so be it. Happy to switch as well.

Drop me a line or two and perhaps we can make things happen,

Huw

Default Re: Who will spank?

hi just seen your post im mark from south wales age 50 and also like to switch im from aberdare married but wife no way into this i pove the school scene im also on the plump side only thing is when i get spanked i like to dress as schoolgirl be nice to hear from you

Default Re: Who will spank?

Hi
    Just seen your message to someone else I am Kimberley a CD Schoolgirl from South Glos I also Switch and regularly meet with other CD Schoolgirls for spankings and caning sessions in proper Uniform and regulation Knickers always happy to make new schoolgirl friends private message me if you are interested. Can also arrange with a third Schoolgirl who would be Dom Prefect.Limits respected fun time guaranteed