PDA

View Full Version : vertical caning

old-dog
13-05-2008, 07:38 AM
Has anyone else been caned with vertical strokes to the bum?
A few days ago my top bent me, naked, over the edge of a fairly high bed with a pillow on the edge to improve my position. My feet were on the floor as far apart as I could manage and my chest flat down on the bed. I presented two firm cheeks and a wide open crack. My top stood on the bed with his feet either side of my body facing my bum. He used a two handed grip on the cane and brought it down from just above his head, vertically on each cheek alternately. I received 8 strokes on each cheek with 3 more into my crack - VERY painful, but worth it for the sensations afterwards. I rated it a good thrashing and look forward to a repeat soon.

boyspanker
05-06-2008, 05:09 PM
Wow - sounds very interesting stroke method - I had never tought of this postion.

I have previously administered crack beating, where I sat on a high back chair, and the bottom crouched beneath facing beneath the chair. I used a short bamboo cane selected by the bottom from the garden. Not hard strokes, but firm, and for 20 minutes non-stop.

He told me his crack was on fire, so I gave him hand treatment to his cheeks to take his mind off it!:D

Pyjama Boy
07-06-2008, 09:32 AM
I had my crack severely caned a number of years ago. I was completely naked and after about thirty horizontal strokes, my top told me to pull my crack open and he caned me there. It really stung badly and was bruised for days.

falaba
07-06-2008, 05:01 PM
Was caned at school once - three on each cheek and one in the middle. Crouched on the floor with my housemaster standing astride me, gripping me by the waist. It was very sore!

just4fun
08-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Yes I was over a high round topped spanking stool about the hight of a tall bar stool with bottom pointed upwards to the vertical. Was caned normally but from above, then was caned downwards so the cane crossed down my bottom. The cane stang just the same but the sensation of the caner being astride my head was most erotic.

Pants down
09-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Sounds good. Does anybody want to do it to me?

spankingneeded
10-07-2008, 10:34 AM
Going back a couple of years i experienced caning for the first time that way was made to bend over a desk and given 12 hard strokes then made to kneel on the floor shoulders to ground bottom well up and displayed as my caner laced a leg on each side of me andgave a furth 12 overlapping the normla stripes result found much more tender on sitting and marks lasted longer

Naughty_boy29
16-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Sounds like a very interesting caning method and I would like to experience it myself if there any willing volunteers in the north and west yorkshire area

lash6
04-10-2008, 12:48 AM
Vertical caning is a well known method and one that can result in severe welts.

Never do this standing at the feet of the spankee or there is extreme risk of catching the lower back and kidneys.

A weighlifters belt will help avoid this though.

Stradling the spankee at the armpits with the buttocks propped up on cushions works best.

The tip of the cane will almost certainly break the skin using this method.

This can be very painfull when it hits the crease area.

Only a very seasoned spankee and spanker can deal with this method without the risk of cuts.

Heavy canes are out due to risk of injury.

Far safer using vertical whipping on the back.Use horizontal whipping as well for that dramatic criss cross welted effect.Far safer to.

canetaker
13-12-2008, 01:01 AM
I've experienced vertical caning a few times. The main point is that the strokes of the cane can go into the crack. Trying out new positions and cane techniques adds an extra dimension to a punishment session. The sensation of exposing such a private and vulnerable place for punishment can be very erotic. With the right top this can be a really satisfying variation in the course of a caning.