PDA

View Full Version : A Edinburgh girl looking for spankings....

sexycazzy
15-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi,

I am from Edinburgh, who is a switch.

Spankings is one of my favourite activities, and is looking for young boys (aged between 20 and 28) who wants to be spanked by a 27 years old girl, with red hair.

I am also looking to be spanked, either with a bare hand or with an instrument, a flogger, a paddle or a cane. I have been flogged quite often, and have been paddled with a tawse, with a belt. But is yet to be caned, and this is what I am looking for, for someone who is very experienced with a cane, to be willing to give me a caning! I am looking for older men, (aged between 30 and 45, possibly over 45, if I like the guy in question)

Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Caz xx

sexycazzy
26-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Please reply.:)
PM sent :D

mastermadrid
13-07-2008, 06:39 PM
If you came someday to Madrid, I have large experience teaching young girls like you, even with my rattan cane bought at London Soho. 44 years old Spanish headmaster waiting for you.

Scottawse
20-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Are you genuinely looking Cazzy? I have had a message for you sitting in the Edinburgh & Glasgow section for a couple of days without response.

I think that deserves a good bare bottom spanking so let me know where to get in touch!

Ian.

goodspank
22-07-2008, 07:01 AM
I am 45, in great shape and very good with the cane. I'd be happy to help you e me for a pic.

:)

Billy
24-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Hello Caz

I am also a switch I’m a little young to spank you based on your add though I am young enough and cheeky:p enough to earn a good spanking from a strict red head.

William