PDA

View Full Version : Naughty TV. Maid / School Girl Needs Punishing !

KATIE TV
30-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Hi, I am looking for a gentleman (any age) to visit me in my home in Windsor, Berkshire on a no fee either way basis to administer a VERY LONG HARD O.T.K. spanking with hand, hair brush, paddle etc. and moving on to the strap and cane! The punishment interspersed with “corner time” etc. as a Victorian head of the household would punish a naughty maid.
I am a mature TV. (56) and quite convincing. I have a full maids uniform in black and white with lots of petticoats, frilly maids panties, stockings& suspenders etc. I could also dress as a School Girl or Secretary, for you if you prefer I have a nice house with parking and am available most weekdays (Mon/Fri) AMs/lunchtime. I hope there is a gentleman some wear who would love to punish me and make me “yelp” and kick my legs about while you make by bottom RED HOT & SORE.! This is a genuine offer and hope genuine gentlemen reply! I look forward to hearing from you at katietvsub@aol.co.uk.
Katie, X

caned1983
31-05-2008, 09:10 PM
Same 'KatieTV' who charges £80 else-where on this forum? [Commercial]

KATIE TV
01-06-2008, 09:47 AM
Yes, Thats me, The reason being that there are times that I want to live out MY spanking fantasy not some one elses, so when a Gentleman pays me for my services I do exsactly what he wants, in this case I want to do what I want, Is there anything wrong in that?

happygolucky
02-06-2008, 04:46 AM
Absolutely nothing!

KATIE TV
02-06-2008, 08:21 AM
Thank you "Algonania"

KATIE TV
04-06-2008, 11:15 AM
I would just like to say THANK YOU to Tony (sir) who visited me yeasterday 3-June & made me a VERY SORE "girl", you can come back any time and carry on the good work, Katie, X

happygolucky
04-06-2008, 01:21 PM
If you find his original advertisement you can rate his thread if you wish and also reply to it to say much the same thing but linked more directly to him.

Regards