PDA

View Full Version : Male spanker in Dublin

BillR2
02-06-2008, 04:27 PM
I'm 60, from south Dublin city, a caring and careful spanker who will always try to see that my partner's spanking needs are fulfilled. It's not my purpose to cause you a lot of pain; in my opinion a well-spanked bottom should be hot rather than sore, and my careful alternation of spanking and soothing will make that happen; nothing (to me) is more rewarding than to have a girl rub a lovely hot bottom at the end of a spanking and say "Wow" That feels good!"

So ladies, if you're one of those who harbours that fantasy and who hasn't done anything to make it a reality yet (or if you have but want to try again!) you'll always find me glad to hear from you.

Bill

queeney
09-01-2011, 07:58 PM
i would like you to give me a spanking as i have been naughtyQueeney

borocub
09-01-2011, 08:09 PM
i would like you to give me a spanking as i have been naughtyQueeney

this guy was last on here in 2009 i don`t think he will repley to you.

borocub
13-01-2011, 12:48 PM
it`s my choice who i have sessions with.

borocub
13-01-2011, 01:49 PM
So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
You need a thrashing.

well bag pipes and a load of hot air come to mind,:D in ur case.

borocub
13-01-2011, 06:20 PM
think what you like. i don`t have to prove anything to you or anyone. as i`m on into male matcho bull, being a man is more then proving that you can take a thrashing.

borocub
13-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Once again, you don't read what people write! I didn't say that you weren't a man because you opted out of taking the spanking you'd arranged. I said that you weren't man enough to tell the truth- and yes, I will think what I like! When you've made the arrangement; you've asked for a particular date; you've made everyone believe that you were going to honour your commitment, then to make an excuse that is untrue, shows that you are just spineless. At least have the decency to be honest with other members. As for the bloody stupid signature on your posting about bodies floating down rivers- talk about tasteless, when people are losing their lives in Australia and Brazil.
TDH
i don`t make an excuse up. i gave u plenty of notice. you can say what you like i do not care, and i can`t be bothered with feeding ur ego.

borocub
13-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Do you seriously think that I need the postings of a mindless moron like you to "feed my ego"? Don't flatter yourself! At least you have had the decency to remove the signature from your posting- shame that you had to be prompted to do so!
TDH

what ever you made this a issue. get over it. you really think i give dam. i`m sick of your so called crap and you think you own this site the way you go on. now i`m speeking my mind. i should of done this months ago, but i was to frightened to say any thing.

queeney
13-01-2011, 09:54 PM
i would be interested in a session with you as i have been a naughty girl queeney

anarchistic_masochist
14-01-2011, 06:00 PM
*Coughs politely, glancing over at Cov and borocub*

I'm probably talking out of turn as per usual, but is this the place to discuss this? This thread has ended up being hijacked (and yes, I know I've been just as guilty in the past) - surely the place for...disagreements like this is in GOS?

Cherry x

Targetarear
15-01-2011, 09:17 AM
Once again, you don't read what people write! I didn't say that you weren't a man because you opted out of taking the spanking you'd arranged. I said that you weren't man enough to tell the truth- and yes, I will think what I like! When you've made the arrangement; you've asked for a particular date; you've made everyone believe that you were going to honour your commitment, then to make an excuse that is untrue, shows that you are just spineless. At least have the decency to be honest with other members. As for the bloody stupid signature on your posting about bodies floating down rivers- talk about tasteless, when people are losing their lives in Australia and Brazil.
TDH

Are you man enough to take a brutal spanking of the kind you seem to enjoy dealing out to others? If so, pm me.