PDA

View Full Version : Very naughty little short trousered schoolboy looking for strict mummy/nanny

badlittleboy_uk
05-06-2008, 08:35 PM
Extremely naughty little boy looking for a no nonsense mummy that will dress me in very short shorts and other very infantile and juvenile clothing (I have full school uniforms with shorts of 1" inside leg and footed sleepers with drop seat etc) and put me over her knee for a long hard smacking on shorts and bare.

I am not looking for sex, just a very strict mummy, nanny or governess that will treat as a little boy 24/7.

I am a young looking 40, 5'8 with a 30" waist and shaved from the neck down.

I love being scolded before, during and after a spanking over mummy's knee. I like to have the back of my legs smacked with hand right down to the back of my knees and also soundly hand spanked and slippered or hairbrushed until your naughty little boy is crying hard promising to be the goodest little boy in the whole wide world.

I live in a small village near Milton Keynes but work in London. I can accommodate but will also visit anywhere in the UK

I have pictures of me being spanked by gentlemen and also in full school uniform if you wish.

Tiger

Wendy Jane
05-03-2017, 04:57 PM
Your post is very old but are you still searching for a very strict Mummy?