PDA

View Full Version : Farmers Daughter Revenge

andyste
09-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Young farmhand working in the field looks up towards the farmhouse in the upper window see's the farmer 20 year old daughter in only her knickers brushing her long blond hair.
He suddenly feel a tap on his shoulder, turning around to see a very big and angry farmer looking a him staring at his daughter.
“What the F**k are you doing“ say the farmer noticing a lump in the farm hands trousers
“I was just,, and I I I noticed a a a.” replied the farm hand.
“What is this doing” say the farmer grabbing the farmhand cock through his Jeans.
The six other farm hands had now turned around and the farmers daughter was watching out of the window. The farmer squeezes the lad 6” small cock hard and screams at him “DO YOU THINK MY DAUGHTER WOULD BE SATISFIED WITH A SMALL DICK LIKE THIS”
Cracking the farmhand hard on the bum with a small spade a dozen times still holding his dick tight, while the lad tries in vain to get away.
“DID YOU WANT TO TRY AND GET INTO MY DAUGHTERS KNICKERS” screams the farmer.
“No sir, I means she's very nice, but” is all the lad can whimper
“ANSWER THE QUESTION” screams the farmer.
“YES” shouts the lad confused what the question was.
The farmer then pulls the lad over to the washing line and takes of some wet white knickers throws them onto the floor, getting his dick out and showers them in dark urine.
“PUT THEM ON” the farmer scream
The scared lad picks up the now yellow piss stained knickers and starts to inspect them.
“Strip and put those knickers on now” say the farmer with an evil tone.
The lad undresses to his sweet stained y fronts and looking at the farmer for a smile to save his blushed of which he does not receive, then pulls his own pants down and puts the piss soaked knickers on, which are nearly see-through and show his small erection.
The farmers daughter has now come down and is dress, she is not please with the goings on down in the farm yard, but does start laughing when she see the farm hands plight.

How is she going to get her revenge let me know!!!