PDA

View Full Version : Medical Examination

Dr Higginson
15-12-2007, 12:30 PM
Is anyone out there interested in discussing their medical problems and possible remedies? A detailed history may be taken, perhaps followed by a physical examination, and if appropriate, safe corrective treatment administered by a sensible and experienced retired Health Professional.
Mature ladies especially welcome.
Dr Higginson

slimtanned
13-01-2008, 08:27 PM
i love being inspected. i am slim, fit and tanned ans love wearing low backed slips for a scene.

newboysir
04-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Hello Sir ,I am recently turned 18 boy .

I llove the idea of me being forced to attend compulsory medical examination given by older male doctor . Shall I get undressed sir ?

Dr Higginson
19-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Hello Sir ,I am recently turned 18 boy .

I llove the idea of me being forced to attend compulsory medical examination given by older male doctor . Shall I get undressed sir ?
Dear Newboy, Have you ever had a full medical exam? It involves taking a full medical history, before starting the examination. The history includes a psychiatric history, social history and questions about medication, alcohol and drug use. Appropriate treatment can then be instigated.
Please continue if you're interested.
Dr Higginson

Graham McNeil
19-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Really turned on by the idea of the detailed medical first...

humiliatedgayguy
28-03-2008, 02:49 PM
I get very embarrassed when I visit the doctor and have to undress, feeling ticklish at the slightest touch and mortified when he sees how small my cock is. Digital prostate exams invariably make me hard, which means I have to turn away so he doesn't see it. Would love to have an erotic medical exam from a man where I could just let things happen. I am in London and very keen to try this. Ready to be stripped and spanked any time, too!

examneeded
27-04-2008, 02:56 PM
hi
very interested in medicals - would consider giving you one.
Email me on jh131@hotmail.com
Jon

GreyShorts
04-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Have not had much of this, but would love to be given a proper school medical with ALL that implies. Happy to build towards as authentic a scene as possible.

gregbi
06-05-2008, 02:05 PM
I can give you a good medical and have various medical equipment to make it real for you too gralat07@hotmail.co.uk

peterpowney
29-05-2008, 12:04 PM
would love to report for a full intimate medical examination that progresses to punishement, can accomodate in manchester and possibly travel reasonable distances.

Pyjama Boy
30-05-2008, 11:42 AM
I would like to report wearing my pyjamas for regular examinations involving digital internal exploration, catheterisation down my cock and stinging nettle treatment to my scrotum and cock.

Would anybody in the West Essex/East London/South Herts area like to do this to me?

Dr Higginson
01-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Just down to your underpants. Leave them on, and sit on the examination couch while I run through your medical history.

bristolron
12-02-2012, 04:07 PM
I am a 48 year old male who has not received a medical exam for a little while if you are interested.