PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Spankings for Naughty Girls

strictchappie
03-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Hello Ladies

My name is Sir :)

I am an experienced spanker of naughty girls..... 56, 5'.10, slim, fair, well educated, articulate, with a wicked SOH.

Long, hard, sensual hand spankings, and the slipper, OTK, or lying on a bed, on your tightly stretched knickers ... which may have to come down (but not necessarily off) for bare bottom punishment.... if you don't learn your lesson.

I particularly enjoy OTK hand spankings, but am also experienced in the use of the strap.... crop.... cane ... etc., on very naughty girls who need a really sore bottom, after being warmed up with my hard hand.

Remember, it's all about fun for both of us, and I simply adore exploring your deepest desires. Role play, corner time and punishment or erotic spankings are all favorites, so whatever you prefer, I can provide.

Newbies introduced gently to the pleasures of discipline, however, I can be very strict with "experienced naughty girls" and simply adore feisty ladies who need put in their place by a kind, caring, but very firm, strict man.

Sorry .... no sex, no stripping (except panties down for bare bottom punishment) if you deserve that. In my experience .... most naughty girls do!!

I am very discreet and would expect the same from you. I'm not looking for a 24/7 LTR, but would love a longterm, discreet friendship ...a spanking friendship .... for mutual enjoyment.

I live in Central Scotland, can travel a bit, and can arrange to accomodate.

If you are interested, please send a PM with as much detail as you can.

Thanks for reading this.

Sir.